Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 07:14:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

thank Glebe in this thread

Started by Elderly Sumo Prophecy, July 02, 2022, 07:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

The King of Glebe! The Glebelord! Ooh, he's a bit Glebe, that one! Gleb.

Bennett Brauer

My all-time favourite poster without a doubt, and should we ever lose him (God forbid), I know I'll never, ever forget him.

Thank you, Gleen.

non capisco

He comes across as a sweet natured, empathetic man. Seems like a lovely bloke. I also treasure the memory of that video he put up when he drove a go kart round a track extremely slowly.

Mr Eggs

Lovely cock on him. Like a moray eel but very pale.

frajer

It will surprise no-one to learn that an anagram of Glebe is "genuine class". Thank you for all the lols, Glebe, and many happy returns!*

*if it's not your birthday please read this later. You'd better not be reading this on your non-birthday.

selectivememory

I already thanked him in another thread, but cheers anyway.

Replies From View

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: non capisco on July 02, 2022, 08:23:02 PMHe comes across as a sweet natured, empathetic man. Seems like a lovely bloke. I also treasure the memory of that video he put up when he drove a go kart round a track extremely slowly.

AARGH I JUST SHOT GALE IN THE HEAD

Replies From View

Glebe

Thanks guys - f'throwing yer arms around Glebe!

Mr Farenheit

Quote from: non capisco on July 02, 2022, 08:23:02 PMI also treasure the memory of that video he put up when he drove a go kart round a track extremely slowly.

Is this a real thing??

Oh, and thank you to Glebe of Glebe Park.  Keep the whimsy flowing!

Glebe

Thanks ESP et al for your lovely comments which I hope are not sarcastic!

Quote from: non capisco on July 02, 2022, 08:23:02 PMI also treasure the memory of that video he put up when he drove a go kart round a track extremely slowly.

No way, did I post that here?! Yeah, I cannot drive!

non capisco

You did, unless it was something I dreamt which is also entirely possible.

Glebe

Quote from: non capisco on July 03, 2022, 08:06:09 PMYou did, unless it was something I dreamt which is also entirely possible.

No you didn't imagine it. It was a a go-kart thing in Fuengirolo from about 2016 I think. Even six years ago I was too old for such gubbins.

popcorn

Glebe

Thanks guys - "F'throwing your arms around Glebe!"

Ray Travez

I'd like to thank glebe for all the harvested organs he's slipped me over the years

Strictly on the down low ;)

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Glebe

Quote from: Ray Travez on July 30, 2022, 06:02:27 PMI'd like to thank glebe for all the harvested organs he's slipped me over the years

Strictly on the down low ;)

Cheers Ray. Yes, they called me 'the Del Boy of the organ trade'!

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on July 30, 2022, 06:03:57 PMSadly he has died. RIP.

Unfortunately it was my own organs I was harvesting!