Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 01:13:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Your scouse uncle who's a right smackhead just wrote a syd barrett 'ditty'

Started by itsfredtitmus, July 03, 2022, 11:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

itsfredtitmus

no one likes it
leave it in the 80s,
where it belongs.
no one likes it

itsfredtitmus

hes really whimsical and childlike but not at all in a 60s mentally ill lsd way hes just a massive pedo

itsfredtitmus

he reckons lee mavers is a living legend and most likely mythologises him as the next syd barrett even though lee mavers is safe and sound in a new orange brookside house in huyton living off la's money and NOT an acid causality that is now DEAD. his missus owns loads of buddahs and shit in the house and has a dreamcatcher and hes about 50 and acts like taking mushrooms and lsd is the most illegal-HUSH HUSH dont mention it to the plods (there's no policemen around, it's just you and him in the fucking garden, but it gives him some thrills so leave him be) thing ever when its just really lame

bgmnts

Arrite la? Av written a fookin book about me smackhead uncle who'd always gerra cob on n' tha' n' rite syd barret songs n' tha'.

eh, eh, eh, eh calm down,
shut the fuck up n' gimme the brown,
i wanna shoot up n write a ditty,
n' wake up n' see if it's fookin shitty.

~ John Cooper Clarke, 2009

Glebe

itsfredtitmus

Quote from: bgmnts on July 04, 2022, 12:57:57 AMNot even the best satellite dish in the beatles.
broadband, fibre optic but still not as good as virgin, loads of channels, footie included!

Glebe

"Stick that on the side of your house you'll pick up Sky no problem!"

bgmnts

2029: The newest station, ISS Mk. III, successfully reaches the Bextor Verge. Orbiting of naffest planet begins immediately.