Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 07:45:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2023 - Round 2 - touchingcloth vs Spoon of Ploff

Started by touchingcloth, July 24, 2023, 01:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

touchingcloth

Quote from: Clive Dogshit on July 28, 2023, 09:36:30 AMI hope one day I can find a love like the one Ferris and touchingcloth have. Honestly it's adorbs.

@ selectivememory is Cliven Dogshit knocked out of the tournament yet? If not can you BAN him, and if so can give him a RED CARD 2024?

Ferris

TheGingerAlien

PlanktonSideburns

Mr Farenheit

Quote from: Ferris on July 28, 2023, 02:05:10 PMi loathe all participants equally

I really hope Ferris sticks around complaining all the way through to the final.

Ferris

touchingcloth

If I get disqualified I will flip a table and disqualify Ferris, from life. I'm saying if I get banned, Ferris dies.

Ferris

touchingcloth

KaraokeDragon

Ploff's closing shot was my favourite of the match, properly guffawed. But taking into account the sum of both shots from each player I'm gonna go with cloth, t'was close though.

selectivememory

Ploff takes it for me with his very bold first return and the funnier of the two follow-up shots. Did like the serve a lot as well though.

Fishfinger

Another tricky one... wait, what's this about voters?

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on July 27, 2023, 05:27:17 PMwanking baboons [with] cripplingly limited abilities to make a valued judgement

Sploff.

Cerys

Quote from: KaraokeDragon on July 28, 2023, 06:28:44 PMPloff's closing shot was my favourite of the match, properly guffawed. But taking into account the sum of both shots from each player I'm gonna go with cloth, t'was close though.

Precisely this.  touchingcloth.

Ferris

superthunderstingcar

Spoon of Ploff gets my vote, that first return changed the parameters of the game (and not in a cheaty, Ferrisy way).

Wonderful Butternut

Lordofthefiles

Sploff for playing it straight - the Gary Lineker to TC's Karim Benzema!

PlanktonSideburns

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Have to go with Spoon of Ploff for the wonderful meta closing shot.

Mr Farenheit

TouchingCloth for the ongoing grudge, liked the second shot in spite of the rule bending. Close as the minimalism of SoPloff's first almost got it.

pancreas

I loved it all. But Sploff, lest we overindulge cloth's vandalism.

Johnny Yesno

TheGingerAlien

selectivememory

Fun match which Spoon of Ploff wins 10-6. 

Also congrats to Ferris for getting a vote, and so technically losing two matches at this year's tournament. A rare feat.

Spoon of Ploff

selectivememory

Yes, I remember that year when you managed to lose all the way to the final. That'll never be repeated.