Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 07:54:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

My booky work title [split topic]

Started by Proactive, October 01, 2023, 05:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gurke and Hare

Quote from: kalowski on October 06, 2023, 07:48:56 PMYes, get it locky wockied.

Can people at least get the form right? It should be "Get it locky wocked".

jamiefairlie

Quote from: Phoenix Lazarus on October 06, 2023, 07:26:09 PMIn a few years, having been in prison, he writes an impassioned memoir calling for penal reform: My Jaily-Wail.

My achey brakey arse

king_tubby

Thosworth

Quote from: Catalogue Trousers on October 06, 2023, 02:33:31 PMAlthough respect is due to the CaB poster who suggested that Peter Mayhew should have written an autobiography, just so he could call it My Wookiee Book.

Then I guess an equal amount of respect is due to me for also coming up with it, which is completely negated by the amount of disrespect due for my attention failure.

Live Stream At Folsom Prison - Russell Cash-Strapped

Escape From Alcy Walky Traz

I hope the judge throws the Wooky Fucky Book at him.

Retinend

Icehaven

I think more people need to read the threadywed before posting their jokeywokes.

lazyhour

spicedgold

What's happening with this now then? Is he still under investigation?

Quote from: spicedgold on October 23, 2023, 10:43:13 PMWhat's happening with this now then? Is he still under investigation?
Yes. Takes time and there's a reporting ban.

Red flag number 478: A man who incorporated words from A Clockwork Orange's gang-slang into his own speech

poodlefaker

Quote from: Phoenix Lazarus on October 06, 2023, 07:26:09 PMIn a few years, having been in prison, he writes an impassioned memoir calling for penal reform: My Jaily-Wail.

Mein Kampfy-Wampf

idunnosomename

Quote from: spicedgold on October 23, 2023, 10:43:13 PMWhat's happening with this now then? Is he still under investigation?
Quote from: you stole my goddam house on October 24, 2023, 07:04:18 AMYes. Takes time and there's a reporting ban.

Thought I was in the Captain Tom thread for a moment there

Ray Travez

Quote from: idunnosomename on October 24, 2023, 12:24:43 PMThought I was in the Captain Tom thread for a moment there

I hope the charity commission throws the booky-wook at her

lauraxsynthesis

At the time I thought it self-deprecating and silly in a positive way. I was a fan then though. The level of ire thrown at the title didn't seem justified - if Stewart Lee et al hated him, best to come out with it directly and not displace it onto a harmless book title.

Anyway, not sure why we're talking about it but enjoying the thread. And I hope Brand's wife kicks him out and takes the kids.

Still waiting to hear that "Little Britain 2" has been quietly shelved anticipating the impending end of W*lliams' reign of wrongun.

madhair60

the main annoying thing is that i was planning on calling my book "my booky wook" and now the title is tainted by paedophilia and rape - a very difficult couple of pickles to get into. thing is really they do go hand in hand, but that's a story for another time.

touchingcloth

My Wrongy-wongs #8245–8249 & one-hundred-and-seventeeny-weeny