Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:12:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Alexei Sayle Podcast

Started by Endicott, December 01, 2020, 09:38:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lauraxsynthesis

Quote from: Mobbd on January 09, 2024, 08:55:19 PMIt felt good to have a PSA asking people to knock it off.

Fair enough of course.

perdothegit

Quote from: lauraxsynthesis on January 09, 2024, 05:05:15 PMThank fuck for Alexei's message - over 5 million views!

Wait. What?! I'm showing 110K views for Alexi's message on YouTube. Am I misunderstanding? Probably.

lauraxsynthesis

It's on multiple accounts on multiple platforms

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

The concluding episode of the Capaldi interview is finally up.

Sonny_Jim

Loving the Solarbabies chat on the podcast.  They are absolute correct in saying that it's so unloved it's not even found a cult audience.

lauraxsynthesis

That was such a cool episode. I'd not heard any of those anecdotes from Sayle's film career before and I hope Ellen E. Jones does come back. Love how Carry On Columbus keeps being brought back to haunt everyone at every opportunity. When I saw Julian Clary at The Comedy Store last week, someone shouted out "Carry On films" as a genre and the suggestion got a big laugh.

mr. logic

Quote from: lauraxsynthesis on March 06, 2024, 03:30:17 PMThat was such a cool episode. I'd not heard any of those anecdotes from Sayle's film career before and I hope Ellen E. Jones does come back. Love how Carry On Columbus keeps being brought back to haunt everyone at every opportunity. When I saw Julian Clary at The Comedy Store last week, someone shouted out "Carry On films" as a genre and the suggestion got a big laugh.

Sayle is so fantastic the way he takes responsibility for not only his bad film choices decades ago, but also when challenged mildly on what he had said about Queen Latifah in a recent episode. Such an enlightened, thoughtful man.