Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,802
  • Total Topics: 106,777
  • Online Today: 949
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 05:44:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Songs you utterly fucking LOVE

Started by Pink Gregory, January 27, 2024, 09:18:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jobotic

Quote from: madhair60 on January 27, 2024, 03:12:28 PMrunning gag don't worry about it

We prefer The Jandek Brigade

Anyway, this

DrumsAndWires

https://youtu.be/Voc61QSNDEY?si=o1MlPLF0-X2oIkqI

im your average british 70s post-punk enjoyer

and these guys are underrated as hell

DrumsAndWires

ooo the pastels are fucking great as well. Truck Train Tractor gotta be their best song

Lordofthefiles

copa

Quote from: chutnut on January 27, 2024, 03:20:35 PMFucking love this tune, first time I heard I remember buzzing more and more each time a part got introduced

That's a new one to me. Tidy darts. Thanks for sharing.

Quote from: jobotic on January 27, 2024, 05:51:44 PMWe prefer The Jandek Brigade

Anyway, this

Oh I love this. Never been the biggest Pastels fan but this and "Crawl Babies" (the version off the 12") just hit it over the fence and out of the park as far as I'm concerned.

Video Game Fan 2000

for a second i thought Since I Left You was in the songs you hate thread and i got so mad i nearly made a dontpaintyourteeth post

Video Game Fan 2000

song and video are both pure happiness to me

Breakneck speed, we drown ten pints of bitter

dontpaintyourteeth

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on January 27, 2024, 08:30:23 PMfor a second i thought Since I Left You was in the songs you hate thread and i got so mad i nearly made a dontpaintyourteeth post

what does this mean

you

bastard

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: dontpaintyourteeth on January 27, 2024, 08:36:12 PMwhat does this mean

you

bastard

crying pissing shitting vomiting squeezing zits etc at this post

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on January 27, 2024, 08:31:45 PM

song and video are both pure happiness to me

Breakneck speed, we drown ten pints of bitter

It's incredible but Dreamy Days is the winner for me Clive.

idunnosomename

the Judas Priest song I utterly fucking love is Demonizer from their otherwise so-so 2005 reunion comeback album Angel of Retribution and they've never fucking played it live. I did see them play Hellrider and that one's pretty banging.

Ripper's band has played Cathedral Spires which is also a stupidly good song Priest never played, although it's quite difficult to play as a band to get the arpeggio rhythms to interlock, presumably why they never bothered. also it's it's tuned to C which is lower than anything else on Jugulator.

dontpaintyourteeth

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on January 27, 2024, 08:37:11 PMcrying pissing shitting vomiting squeezing zits etc at this post

In that case let me withdraw the

Bastard