Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:49:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Rather ironic deaths

Started by im barry bethel, May 22, 2017, 06:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve98

Quote from: Bobtoo on May 27, 2017, 10:45:44 PM
I don't know if it counts as ironic but Bobby Farrell of Boney M died on the same date (30th December) and in the same town (Saint Petersburg) as Rasputin did.

No, that's just coincidence.

steve98

I don't know if it counts as ironic but Bobby Farrell of Boney M died on the same date (30th December) and in the same town (Saint Petersburg) as Rasputin did.

If Rasputin had sat down by the side of a Babylon river and drowned - that wouldn't have been ironic either.

I fucked that ^^ up.

At first glance I thought that said 'in the same way!'.  I thought, how could I have missed a story that would have been as sensational as a member of a fairly big 70s group having been poisoned, stabbed and shot-and didn't they have to do all three to old Raspers to make him an ex-live-man?

John Denver died after leaving on a (non) jet plane and crashing it.

Sebastian Cobb

Let's be honest, all the best deaths featured someone saying 'watch this' just beforehand.