Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:32:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

DeadFella(s)

Started by Bronzy, May 26, 2022, 05:17:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

Besides 'Fellas I'd not seen him in much else... Copland, Hannibal and '90s science fiction thing No Escape, which I didn't watch all of 'coz I felt sick and had to leave the cinema (ended up puking in a train station).

the science eel

Quote from: Goldentony on May 26, 2022, 05:25:01 PMlets have loads of great puns here lads, all funny

edgy as fuck

just wait til the Queen dies!

Ray Licolder,that sort of thing yeah?

kittens

we've gone from saying RIM (ray in movies) to RIP (ray in peace). my thoughts go out to lance vance.

steve98

Goodnight sweet prince and flights of muthafucking angels sing thee to thy buried-alive muthafucking rest.

Blue Jam

Icehaven

Aww that's a shame, love Goodfellas and a few other things he popped up in. And sorry to objectify a 67 year old deceased man and hopefully he wouldn't mind, but he was ridiculously attractive in the 90s.

He's not really dead, he's just entered the witness protection programme.

non capisco

Quote from: Glebe on May 26, 2022, 06:24:02 PMBesides 'Fellas I'd not seen him in much else... Copland, Hannibal and '90s science fiction thing No Escape, which I didn't watch all of 'coz I felt sick and had to leave the cinema (ended up puking in a train station).

He's completely great in Something Wild as a volatile nutjob, think that might even be his debut film performance.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

He hadn't looked very well for quite a while. Sort of bloated and pasty looking, like his head was made of dough.

Chollis

as far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a dead person

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

One day, some of the kids from the neighborhood carried my coffin all the way to the churchyard.

touchingcloth

Ray Liotta has let himself dead.

Glebe

Quote from: non capisco on May 26, 2022, 07:15:24 PMHe's completely great in Something Wild as a volatile nutjob, think that might even be his debut film performance.

Yeah he popped up here and there... he was in that Guy Richie movie that I can't be arsed Googling the name of.

checkoutgirl

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on May 26, 2022, 07:30:18 PMOne day, some of the kids from the neighborhood carried my coffin all the way to the churchyard.

You know why? It's because I was dead.

DoesNotFollow

Been intrigued by Cop Land for decades ever since I saw a VHS copy in my parents' collection when I was a kid. Something sinister about the black, white and red cover, and matching the bold (18) rating.  Finally got a second-hand copy on DVD the other day so will have to give it a watch soon.

He was always interesting to watch in the handful of things I'd seen him in - enjoyed Identity and Narc a lot.

The Late Mike Morris

Quote from: Goldentony on May 26, 2022, 05:39:11 PMMAKE A PUN OR APOLOGISE

Like I'm a clown?  I'm here to amuse you?

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on May 26, 2022, 07:25:43 PMHe hadn't looked very well for quite a while. Sort of bloated and pasty looking, like his head was made of dough.

Did he have some botched plastic surgery or something at one point? He looked good in the 90's but looked a bit odd as he got older.

jobotic

Fuck you, grave me

RIP. I liked him.

badaids

Doomy Dwyer

They wasted eight fuckin shrouds on this guy.

steve98

As far back as I can remember I wanted to be a Y's guy.

steve98

I knew I never wanted to be a stringed-vest loser in briefs, like my old man.

Icehaven

He did some beer ads where he was meant to be intimidating too, they were OK.

batwings

RIP Ray Liotta Ray Liotta.

badaids

The hardest thing for me was leaving the life.

Kelvin

His brain always looked tasty!

Keebleman

Ray Liottawecalladoctor?

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

GMTV

Upstairs with unlimited egg Noodles and ketchup available