Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:05:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Captain Tom Moore

Started by weekender, April 15, 2020, 06:15:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

holyzombiejesus

He wasn't doing 'laps', he was patrolling his garden to make sure no coloureds got in.

Danger Man

Quote from: icehaven on April 16, 2020, 12:10:14 PM
Good on him and everything, but the first time I saw this on the news all I could think was "That's his garden?! It's bloody MASSIVE!" It's got several park benches strewn across it too, is it a care home or is that just his house? No wonder everyone thinks it's so great every time he walks round it, it must take him all day.

If he wanted to raise £10 million quickly he could have just sold his house.

BlodwynPig

Something we can all get behind, I am sure...eh Armando?, from Change.org

Quotehis amazing motivational hero deserves to be awarded a knighthood. World War Two veteran Tom Moore who is walking 100 lengths of his back garden before his 100th birthday has already raised nearly £13 million for the NHS in just one week and the amount is still growing.
Tom Moore, stated the NHS have been 'marvellous' in helping him recover from both a hip replacement and skin cancer on his head over the last couple of years
As a way of saying thank you, the former civil engineer has been doing daily laps of his 25-metre long garden, with the aim of walking 100 lengths by his 100th birthday on April 30.
As a NHS midwife, I know how much his fundraising and support means on the ground. And how much it means to staff during this awful pandemic. He deserves to be knighted.
Please sign to make it happen.
#NHSheroes #CaptainTomMoore

BlodwynPig

The real heroes are those donating their money, surely? He could have just sat in his sun lounger and said "give money to NHS" with same effect.

Alberon

Do we have any evidence he did most of the laps he's claimed? They did have to threaten him at gunpoint to do the final lap so how do we know he really did the others?

If he makes a break for it - gun the fucker dahn!

Cuellar

Quote from: BlodwynPig on April 16, 2020, 02:08:25 PM
The real heroes are those donating their money, surely? He could have just sat in his sun lounger and said "give money to NHS" with same effect.

No. I want him walking.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Alberon on April 16, 2020, 02:12:19 PM
Do we have any evidence he did most of the laps he's claimed? They did have to threaten him at gunpoint to do the final lap so how do we know he really did the others?

If he makes a break for it - gun the fucker dahn!

That last lap, looks like he's going to get infected from Corporal plonker

JamesTC

Bit harsh to add obstacles on the last lap.

Butchers Blind

That zimmer frame's motorised, the cheating, war crime bastard.

Dewt

Yeah fucking hell, we can all do laps with WHEELS

May as well be in a Corsa

Jasha

Quote from: BlodwynPig on April 16, 2020, 02:08:25 PM
The real heroes are those donating their money, surely?

The real hero is the minimum wager who changes his nappy each morning

Prince Philip auctions his own one-way journey to a Dignitas clinic; makes twice as much as Moore in an hour.

Not sure he's done enough laps to earn his transplant quite yet. Keep pushing old man.

idunnosomename

If you're walking for charity you usually have the decency to dress up as a giant chicken

Dewt

I bet not a single one of those goons has the curse of imagination making them have to stifle a laugh because they pictured dunking him through that basketball hoop as he took his final steps

I've just subscribed to his Onlyfans. The $60 tier gets all of his nudes plus he'll do a saucy lap in lingerie just for you.

Can't wait for next week when we get him doing star jumps to fund the fire brigade.

JamesTC

Scrap tax and have all public services funded by a 99 year old walking up and down his garden.

wooders1978

I've been in tears of heartfelt joy over this story of a courageous centurion doing laps of his garden and I've just found the cunt is, in fact, only 99 years old - I've revoked my donation

BlodwynPig

Born after the war as well, traitor

He made a recent statement: 'gotta keep in trainin' for me next stint in the Home Guard!  Them blinkin' Gerries are bound to 'ave another pop at some time.'

Norton Canes

Is he in fact a lefty? If he ends up meeting Johnson is he likely to tell him to get to fuck? That would be beyond priceless.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Shit rancid geriatric cunt. Show off cunt.

Cold Meat Platter

A bit ambivalent about this. On the one hand, I think that it's probably the best thing that anyone has ever done or ever will do, but on the other I think he should be tipped into a giant meat mincer.

idunnosomename

to thank him for his service id like to fuck him up the ass until he dies

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

A lap for every Nazi he bayoneted in the neck.

Replies From View

How is this debacle any different from Hirō "Hiroo" Onoda not knowing that WW2 was over?

Butchers Blind

Now tell us where that Nazi gold is hidden.