Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 12:31:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Austria plans to lockdown the unvaccinated

Started by Chedney Honks, November 11, 2021, 08:47:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Get them inside the ground where they will be fucked off for good safe

bgmnts

After today, I want all voluntarily unvaccinated to be thrown into the fucking sea.

Is it Singapore that are refusing to pay the cost for unvaccinated people now, because the overwhelming majority of cases stems from that minority?

bakabaka

And the Dutch are going into partial lockdown because their death rate is half of ours: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-59258409

Cuellar

Got two Dutch visiting us atm, it's nice and everything but I really hope they can fuck off

Pinball

gib

beanheadmcginty

Fingers crossed this means that they're breeding a new Schwarzenegger. The original one is nearly worn out and I can't imagine what else you could use Austria for.

Pinball

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Sigmund Freud, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Erwin Schrödinger, Ludwig Wittgenstein?

katzenjammer

It's what they've wanted all along isn't it? Lockdown of just the most vulnerable

Inspector Norse

Ian Drunken Smurf

As of Monday we are in full national lockdown here in Austria. Today apparently 40,000 antivaxxers demonstrating.

Some believed the police would be spray vaccinating them. Others thinking people from the city council would be vaxxing them in the legs after lying in wait in drains.

Fambo Number Mive

Quote from: Ian Drunken Smurf on November 20, 2021, 09:35:36 PMOthers thinking people from the city council would be vaxxing them in the legs after lying in wait in drains.

Pennywise dusts off his CV.

mothman

Whenever I see this thread title it makes me think of Family Guy's "In Texas, we execute the retarded!"

Kankurette

Imagine if that happened here. We'd have a full scale revolution.

mothman

Thas coz we larve are freedums, see? Them Australians, all those muppets 'ad to do was be told by that Hitler mug "You're all German now" and they were like, fair dos.

Kankurette

The hills are alive with the sound of antivaxxers whingeing.

Johnny Foreigner

SpiderChrist

Quote from: Kankurette on November 21, 2021, 01:16:12 AMImagine if that happened here. We'd have a full scale revolution.

A cacophony of tutting.

shoulders

Looks like Austria are slightly climbing down from dividing their society into haves and have nots*

Instead there are regional full lockdowns on the way and a classic divide and rule policy where the population of unvaccinated are stigmatised and Austrian citizens are set against themselves. Huzzah!

*never works when you move a portion of the middle classes into the have-nots