Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:20:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Anti-vaxx bastards singing on the tube

Started by FiremanJim, November 29, 2021, 10:45:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mothman

Adding Corbyn to my death list.
Spoiler alert
And yes I do mean Piers and yes (again) I could have said that straight off but didn't, just to fuck with some of y'all ;-)
[close]

FiremanJim

I bet you triggered the Why Don't We fans with that one

Rich Uncle Skeleton

This is something else. Watching this on my lunch break and I know its going to be on a loop in my head for the rest of my shift.

non capisco

So, hang about. When Piers Corbyn feels a fart coming on he pulls down his trousers and pants? What a weird guy.

vanilla.coffee

I was able to smell a fart through my mask the other day.
If shit particles can make it through the material, so might Omicron.
Makes you think...

FiremanJim

Who's the little bald guy with the face tattoos in the vid? I don't think I've ever seen PC without him. Reminds me of the scientist from south park and his little clone

katzenjammer

Quote from: non capisco on November 30, 2021, 01:19:39 AMSo, hang about. When Piers Corbyn feels a fart coming on he pulls down his trousers and pants? What a weird guy.

And he farts viruses, or at least he thinks he does

flotemysost

Quote from: katzenjammer on December 02, 2021, 10:34:36 AMAnd he farts viruses, or at least he thinks he does

Or he does farts out of his gob, who knows? What a bizarre person. You could say it's PC gone mad

Can't see any other passengers on that carriage, but if I'd been sitting down I'd have been very tempted to stretch my legs out at an opportune moment. What do you mean you've lost several teeth, you'll be fine mate, thought you said your immune system was really good, they'll grow back no problem

I saw him a few weeks ago being interviewed in the street but didn't fully clock it was him, as I was distracted by the antivax protestor with a loudpseaker and sandwich board incidentally standing nearby (as far as I can see they weren't actually with Corbyn - who was on that occasion talking about ULEZ). Might start to foster an al fresco milkshake habit when I'm out and about in case I run into either of them again.

katzenjammer

Quote from: flotemysost on December 02, 2021, 10:29:18 PMYou could say it's PC gone mad

Heh!

They've also obviously never come across Shreddies so this is just showing their absolute ignorance and failure to fact check