Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Bullshit / Re: US Elections 2020 thread
« Last post by Twed on Today at 07:05:47 PM »
https://tyt.com/stories/4vZLCHuQrYE4uKagy0oyMA/2bmmTSQD7wsAQXplMP6XVY

They're going to have to pivot to aggressively pushing Biden. Buttigieg is yet another non-starter doomed by baggage.
It's been 2 hours since I uploaded the audio and nothing's been flagged yet, so this bodes well.
My old audio tampering skills must have done the trick.
Now I just have to hope it doesn't get flagged as inappropriate content.
Would be hilarious if Derby nick 6th and then do Leeds in the semis, especially after the spygate shenanigans.

You know, it occurred to me earlier on that a few years ago when we got Hull in the play-offs, we absolutely battered them in the regular season, but they turned us over in the play-offs. Would be nice to think we could be on the other end of such a scenario, but nice things happen to other clubs, not us.
Deeper Into Movies / Re: CaB Film Club #2 - Ghostbox Cowboy
« Last post by Small Man Big Horse on Today at 06:56:40 PM »
I hated this, it may be one of the worst films I've ever seen. I've read a fair bit about it to see if I was missing the point, but nope, it just seems to be an attack on capitalism (fair enough) and an exploration of the miserable life of this irritating idiot. Fucking awful stuff, but hey, at least I know now to never watch anything by this man again.
Would be hilarious if Derby nick 6th and then do Leeds in the semis, especially after the spygate shenanigans.

It bloody would. It's got so bad that Spurs fans are talking about not Leedsing stuff up.
Technology / Re: Red Dead Redemption 2 (Equestrian Boogaloo)
« Last post by The Culture Bunker on Today at 06:53:18 PM »
I bought it a couple of weeks ago - got to Chapter Three and it does feel like a bit of a grind. I was hoping for a little bit of "planning the heist" stuff that you got in GTAV: picking the strategy, who to bring along etc. Instead, there's been a couple of robberies in which I basically just did as I was told. That was disappointing.
Technology / Re: Shenmue
« Last post by Johnny Textface on Today at 06:50:42 PM »
How can a remaster have bugs in it? Did they refractor it or are the bugs purely graphical? Sounds a strange state of affairs anyway.

It's plops now anyway. Nostalgia buzz only.
2-0 down now.

I was just thinking the other day of how Villa was their only tricky remaining game...

I'm still expecting it to be a tough game - though, according to Leeds fans, their players seem to have thrown in the towel recently. They say their fight is gone. Would be hilarious if Derby nick 6th and then do Leeds in the semis, especially after the spygate shenanigans.

Expecting a good game from the Baggies as well.
Joe Rogan DEYSTROYS Adam Conover in Trans-Children Hormone Debate!!

Almost a million views in three days. The title is sadly accurate, even though Rogan was wrong and Conover was basically right. It's so depressing how few effective trans rights activists there are in the public sphere.
General Bullshit / Re: Watches
« Last post by Twed on Today at 06:48:41 PM »
Keeping meaning to get one of these and change the strap to brown leather like here, not sure I'd be fond of the blue face in a few years though - Maybe just go for the classic white.

My 5 currently has a cheap leather nato strap on it and it suits it perfectly. Less formal than the one pictured.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10