Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
*pancreas' winkle pickers soiled by buggy wheel scandal*
How high in the tenement are you? That might have a bearing on price. Is there anything outside you could clamp the aerial to?

Those rooftop aerials are usually shit as the coax goes or the aerial falls off, so it's probably cheaper to mount something to the wall and go in around a window frame.

Are you in a cable area?
I'm on the top (second) floor. The aerial could be installed outside the window, but as I say, the building is in the way of the transmitter so it'd probably be better attached to the roof. Oddly, it's a flat-roofed building, but I don't know if that makes it easier or more difficult.

Sadly, I'm not in a cable area, no - that solved my problem I had two flats ago when the aerial had basically snapped off, but it's not much use this time, unfortunately.
H.S. Art / Re: PHWOARR (the sexy people thread)
« Last post by Bhazor on Today at 05:34:48 PM »
Boston marathon nurse Sarah Sellers with her husband.

Bet she's used to coming second with him around.
Technology / Re: Last thing that made you cry with laughter
« Last post by Lemming on Today at 05:33:26 PM »
These two images:

Imagine how satisfying it would be to mince a baby's entire face with the power of your righteous fist.

Not really that satisfying at all.
H.S. Art / Re: VERSUS 2017: entries open
« Last post by FerriswheelBueller on Today at 05:30:40 PM »
Tim Henman
H.S. Art / Re: Lesser-known British Comics
« Last post by Huxleys Babkins on Today at 05:28:03 PM »
Smash! ( one exclamation mark ) was an actual comic, dickwad.

Which is why there's two exclamation marks. Also;

Smash!!!

Smash!!!!

Smash!!!!!

Smash!!!!!!

Smash!!!!!!!

All separate comics, all by Fleetway (except the last one cos they were IPC by then). Then they got merged and became Smash Comics Fortnightly!! but by that point it was all just 32 pages of Sid Burgon drawing half-arsed, full page pictures of teachers in mortar boards being sick into a bin and upside down reprints of Sid's Snake.
General Bullshit / Re: World Bank wants to get rid of workers' rights
« Last post by Blumf on Today at 05:26:41 PM »
<hugz>
General Bullshit / Re: Ozymandias: Some Bad News
« Last post by Crabwalk on Today at 05:25:30 PM »
Agh Serge, man. That's pretty much all I can say. I wish you comfort and peace and the occasional hearty laugh.

As Warren Zevon advised, and we should all abide by this: enjoy every sandwich.
I think you should stop at two. one each for the two parents. you're replacing yourself that way.
there's a finite number of atoms on the planet, to be divvied up amongst the animals, the various inanimate objects & the vegetation etcetera.
if you go over your quota in any regard, that's effectively stealing from some other poor fucker.
that's how I look at it.

carbon-trading if you insist on having more sprogs.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10