Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Why the fuck would you go to China for a holiday?  Are you into banging Chineese looking birds?
General Bullshit / Re: Beating someone up abroad (hypothetically)
« Last post by checkoutgirl on Today at 01:15:23 PM »
I know somebody who killed a dude on holiday. He was giving him a lift into town on a scooter and drove over the edge of a cliff. Apparently he woke up at the bottom of the ravine, completely forgot about his passenger and flew back to Britain the next day. It was only when they tried (and failed) to extradite him for manslaughter that he knew anything of it.

If you go to those lengths to murder somebody you deserve to get away with it if you ask me.
General Bullshit / Re: Beating someone up abroad (hypothetically)
« Last post by boki on Today at 01:14:53 PM »
[tag]Coming soon to Channel 5[/tag]
General Bullshit / Re: They caught a pedo outside of Tesco Express
« Last post by EOLAN on Today at 01:14:51 PM »
I do wonder how convincing their messaging as a 12 year old girl is. Do they do their research into all the young girl magazines and pop culture to ensure they sound convincing. Does the ringleader just go ahead as the fake girl on messages or have they organised a certain person most appropriate for that role.
Asking for a friend
Currently, in the fortnight before each payday, I get regular text messages from my bank telling me I'm £50 off my limit, and so should probably give them some money, or I won't be able to cover any direct debits or that. And, since I know this, and  don't have any money (or I would have it in there) and don't have any payments due (they all come out the day after payday), each and every such text is a complete waste of effort. Pity they won't be charged a standard network rate for them.
Comedy Chat / Re: New Sacha Baron Cohen show
« Last post by Chollis on Today at 01:12:46 PM »
i thought the funniest bit was Erran Morad's gait
i think best thing to do if you're that worried is to give your bank a ring and ask them to temporarily extend your overdraft until pay day.  I wouldn't worry too much,  worst that can happen is that they'll keep taking money for your non agreed overdraft until they hit a certain amount per month.  have you no other money you can borrow to take you back into your formal overdraft?
Technology / Re: Nintendo Switch
« Last post by The Boston Crab on Today at 01:12:03 PM »
Yeah, all saves are on the Switch, not the cart.
Deeper Into Movies / Re: Your own blockbuster franchise titles
« Last post by bgmnts on Today at 01:11:56 PM »
Big Trouble in Little Dinas
Some of these stories give me the willies to be honest. I shouldn't have started such a flippant thread.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10