Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:28:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Have you subscribed to access Emerald Member status on CaB

Started by shoulders, January 22, 2023, 09:24:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shoulders

Emerald Status is what it's all about.

High fives to any Emerald buddies reading this.

Raspberries and vicious dunks to the scum-trogs still scuttling along at the bottom.

Emerald Group Status is like suddenly finding a nicer variety of oxygen.

shiftwork2

I used my Emerald Member status to gain access to the Bovine Lounge at Heathrow Airport last week.  I imagined the licey freaks wallowing around outside in their own filth and I had a little chuckle over a glass of milk.

Pink Gregory

i like this emerald membership it means i can catch Rayquaza

Janie Jones

Not interested in the gewgaws like those described above but I'm enjoying Lisa Jesusandmarychain's OnlyCaBs and Buelligan's Thought for the Day so overall it's worth the considerable cost.

canadagoose

How do I do this please, can I fling Neil emeralds on Minecraft?

shoulders

Quote from: canadagoose on January 23, 2023, 09:30:56 AMHow do I do this please, can I fling Neil emeralds on Minecraft?

Looks like someone hasn't been contacted about the subscription, I wonder why you've not been included. Have you upset the CaB authorities?

Replies From View

I was able to jizz into the emerald member status elixir tank with zero comeuppance; make of that what you will.

shoulders

Quote from: Replies From View on January 23, 2023, 07:14:11 PMI was able to jizz into the emerald member status elixir tank with zero comeuppance; make of that what you will.

The drugs we give these lower tier members are still effective, seemingly. That's good news.