Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 11:17:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Sonic 'Fuckin' Youth

Started by LC, October 13, 2008, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LC

Best band [name] ever.

Fuckin' love these guys. Not seen a thread on them on here. How are they seen by the prp? Favourably? Need to see them live. Don't even know if they still tour though. Goo and Daydream Nation are the fatbosses, though Kill your Idols and Dirty are awesome too.

Glebe

Not to familiar with there later albums. Saw them when they were touring A Thousand Leaves. They were only playing songs from the album, apart from the last two-Death Valley '69 and one of my favorites:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNDMyFHa-Jw

LC

Fuck this thread, that one's far better. Abandon ship.

LC

Good post but change the font colour of your blog. Shit's unreadable.

Glebe

I wonder has Thurston Moore ever fallen through a bar?

Glebe

I tried listening to the Ciccone Youth album again the other day.  I always tend to forget how bad/pointless most of it is.

nw83

Quote from: trotsky assortment on December 04, 2008, 04:35:18 PM
I tried listening to the Ciccone Youth album again the other day.  I always tend to forget how bad/pointless most of it is.

That's one of my favourites! I love those songs at the beginning, just a hiphop beat and guitar feedback, and Kim's vocals - it's like industrial hiphop or something. Plus it's got Macbeth.