Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:09:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Speeding towards heart-attack city

Started by oldandnew, August 20, 2004, 09:38:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldandnew

I've just succeeded in making a cheap but acceptable pile of onion bhajis. No more expensive takeaways for me...

If anyone's interested I'll post a link to the recipe. If you're really interested I'll post a photo of the result.

sproggy

Why not make it a little interesting and post a photo of them shoved up your Arse?

oldandnew

Apologies. I wrote this before reading your post in the 'only child' thread.

That's the thing about this board, I can never be sure when it's going to go from flippancy to seriousness. I can't predict the tone. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

sproggy

There you go see...

Valuable lesson #1  Multiple personalities is what you need round here to survive.

I'm serious about the arse/bhaji suggestion.*

* Or am I?  That's up to you to find out.

El Unicornio, mang

I'd be interested in a decent onion bhaji recipe. There's nothing I liked better after a good night out on the toon than an onion bhaji or two. I remember one time waking  up hungover and finding a half-eaten one in my combat trouser pocket. I still ate it.
Sadly, onion bhaji's don't appear to be available round these parts, so it'd be nice to make some of my own.

oldandnew

Quote from: "sproglette"There you go see...

Valuable lesson #1  Multiple personalities is what you need round here to survive.

And here's me with just the one. That's why I don't post very often.  Not on this board anyway. Things can be very intense here.

sproggy

Have you got a decent deep fat fryer though?

They just aren't the same unless you can blitz them in a good few inches of boiling hot, two year old chip fat.

oldandnew

No. I had to waste 2/3 of a litre of sunflower oil in a big deep wok. Make absolutely loads of them and store them in the fridge, that was my plan. Otherwise cheap goes out the window.

Gazeuse

What you need now is some tamarind sauce to dip them in.

And no, I'm not going to shove any tamarind sauce up my arse. I reckon it'd sting.

Fuckwittio

Quote from: "Gazeuse"What you need now is some tamarind sauce to dip them in.

And no, I'm not going to shove any tamarind sauce up my arse. I reckon it'd sting.

Oooohh, that fucking smarts.
I have an ability (or delusion) that allows me to imagine pain and I can tell you that shoving Tamarind sauce up your arse is not an experience I can see catching on, but would possibly appeal to certain niche groups.
I nearly brought myself off just now by thinking about dipping my lad in a jar of the stuff, but I'm at work, so I had to beat myself down again with the thought of rubbing my bell-end off a tuft of cotton wool (beats 'Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day' every time).

What a pointless post.