Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 02:06:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

nothing to see here

Started by i_claim_my_novelty_face, August 24, 2004, 12:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JJJJH

Please get this troublemaking cunt out of our sight.

Yup, ban ban and more ban. Cunt.

Johnny

Generally speaking, I only ever post here when I have something to say, hence my low post count.
So I think it's worth saying this guy is a prick of the highest order.

Edited...

TJ

I understand everyone's frustration, but please don't keep posting 'ban' as you'll only encourage more 'zany' posts.

Perhaps I Claim My Novelty Face would like to explain why he/she is doing this? We're listening...

VorpalSword

surely banning is what ICMNF wants? maybe a real punishment would be to say "we accept you no matter what." that'd fuck 'im up.

pointless post

Timmay

sproggy

Feel free to drop in any time and claim_your_novelty_smack_round_the_heed

Tit.

Rats

I suppose I'm partly to blame for this, sorry everyone.

Quote from: "VorpalSword"surely banning is what ICMNF wants? maybe a real punishment would be to say "we accept you no matter what." that'd fuck 'im up.

pointless post

I don't think you've really thought that through. If we ban it, we won't be bothered by it again. If we say what you suggest, it'll still be here. Who cares if what we want happens to be what it wants as well?

TJ

Quote from: "DevlinC"
Quote from: "VorpalSword"surely banning is what ICMNF wants? maybe a real punishment would be to say "we accept you no matter what." that'd fuck 'im up.

pointless post

I don't think you've really thought that through. If we ban it, we won't be bothered by it again. If we say what you suggest, it'll still be here. Who cares if what we want happens to be what it wants as well?

Hmmm... that was worth bumping the thread for.

Quote from: "TJ"
Quote from: "DevlinC"

pointless post

Hmmm... that was worth bumping the thread for.

So was that.