Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,808
  • Total Topics: 106,777
  • Online Today: 949
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 06:43:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Any interest in a Cambridge meet sometime?

Started by Twit 2, March 27, 2018, 06:02:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shiftwork2

Out the back the three rascals around a table come over

Spoon of Ploff

Please recreate the middle finger salute photo from the last London 'Ssspoons meet thank you much appreciated.

Please make this a thing at all such meets as it is very very funny.

Replies From View

And don't forget to do your cocks on your beer mats.

There are people starving in Africa you know.

DrGreggles

Be there in a couple of minutes.
Keep 'em peeled for a fat bloke in a checked shirt looking aimlessly around for potential CaBbers.

shiftwork2

Live and Let Live in the next few minutes, via cigs.

shiftwork2

Serge

Janie sent me a picure of the middle finger salute recreation from our stout Cambridge Cabbers (none of whom are more stout than myself) and it was good to see a nice turn out. Hope you're having a good one.

DrGreggles

Live and Let Live... again...

Stoneage Dinosaurs

We actually are in the live and let live now, that post as of a bit ago was pure SUBTERFUGE

Stoneage Dinosaurs

DrGreggles

Twit 2

madhair60

Stoneage Dinosaurs

I passed out on the last bus home. I am doing the 45 minute walk back and it was lovely to seek you all :)

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Got the bus back and I am home. If anywon wats any advice iw would be not to get so pissed that you sleep through the last bus route home. DRINKING - KNOW YOUR LIMITS it was lovely to see madhair and sam and janie and aall you other lovely cunts though xxx

shiftwork2

^ Glad to hear, that might have been just one too many.

At this point we need the Serge summary but that ain't happening so here's the tossbag ersatz version.  I met the rather wonderful Twit2 on the train from God's Norfolk and then we met Janie Jones outside Cambridge station in the sunshine.  The venue had a rare madhair60 already in it and, to absolutely nobody's surprise, what a dry, personable and funny chap he is.  Usual farts pancreas and Angrew soon arrived and it was the terrific Dr Greggles who made it seven, no fruit helmet in sight.  There were pizzas and I think they were on panc.  As easy, warm and buzzing with ideas as our collective does.  Organise other meets then, go on.  Do it now.

pancreas

Crabwalk

I just sang a fucking Deacon Blue song on karaoke and somewhat wish I was with my CaB brethren. Next time fuckers. Next time.

Ferris

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Are *any* of you cunts going to come to Phnom Penh ?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on April 22, 2018, 05:15:15 AM
Are *any* of you cunts going to come to Phnom Penh ?

Welsh street food? Nah thanks though.

Twit 2

What's the hangover situation? I feel surprisingly ok considering I drank close to 10 pints and I'm not a drinker. With my sleep deprivation and inebriation God knows if I made any sense to anyone. You are all great.

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Quote from: Twit 2 on April 22, 2018, 09:59:33 AM
What's the hangover situation? I feel surprisingly ok considering I drank close to 10 pints and I'm not a drinker. With my sleep deprivation and inebriation God knows if I made any sense to anyone. You are all great.

Fucked

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Also i've literally just realised that I didn't get 'round' (haha) to buying any rounds of drinks for peoples. I feel like a bit of a freeloading bell and will try to rectify that at the next meet

Replies From View

Hangovers like a Boxing Day Shit, I'll bet.

MojoJojo

Sorry I didn't go - I wasn't very committed to the idea and ended up applying for a mortgage instead.

Twit 2

I underestimated my hangover this morning. Turns out when I walked to the kitchen I then needed to sit very still for 2 hours until my headache and nausea went. Paracetamol, coffee and toast later and I'm ready to sack off all the work I had planned and go cloud watching in the park.

Replies From View

In all honesty I am very sad I missed this.  I didn't see the thread until it was too late, and it was a day I could have come if I'd known.

I wonder whether we could have a system whereby threads about meets are highlighted somehow once they are definitely happening and a date has been decided.  Maybe they could be pinned to the top of the forum until the event has passed?

Twit 2

I'll pin you to the top of the board, pal.