Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:11:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Cricket 2022: The Thuglife Era (Stokes, Woakes, Foakes, and plenty of chokes)

Started by sevendaughters, June 04, 2022, 05:42:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dr beat

Lees out for 6 then an advert for a hair transplant clinic with a perfunctory Darren Gough.  Love it.

sevendaughters

was offered a ticket for today and I declined. feeling quite pleased about that.

shoulders

king_tubby

poo

Inspector Norse

There are literally only two people in the entire world who believe Crawley is a test standard cricketer and it's just a weird, tragic coincidence that those two are England's coach and managing director.

Thursday

shoulders

The recent Wisden article about Crawley recently was totally damning. 1 innings to go ... please fucking christ get another low score.

sevendaughters

once again, take away the 267 and you have an average of 20.35 in 45 knocks. Out every time.

Inspector Norse

Rob Key is, lest we forget, a family friend of the Crawleys and mentored Zak as a teenager. He just needs time to come good, you know?

Thursday

iamcoop

Pleased to announce my beautiful daughter's first sight was Zak Crawley walking back to the sheds after chasing one outside off stump.

Welcome to England kidda ❤️

king_tubby

Crenners

Beautiful moment coop, sending lots of love to you and the family. X

sevendaughters

wahey iamcoop, the first cricket thread child, a blessed miracle.

positive from the lads today, might get us past the follow on.

Inspector Norse

Ben Stokes keeps finding more and more moronic ways to get out. Bairstow has saved him the last two or three times but he too is living a somewhat charmed life.

iamcoop

Crenners

Not kidding get Phil Salt and Roy to open. Moeen in for Leach. Buttler wickie. Maybe Livingstone for Root. Just bat like dickheads and hopefully a couple will come off. No singles. Let's go.

poo

England cricket team is shit and everyone involved with it is a cunt

iamcoop