Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,330
  • Total Topics: 106,766
  • Online Today: 1,077
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 06:43:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Warner Bros shelves finished Wile E. Coyote feature film as tax write-off

Started by Mister Six, November 10, 2023, 04:38:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BJBMK2

I once started a sentence with "LOOK!". I was 16, I'm now 31, I still wake up in the night feeling like a tosser.

Don't do it kids.

PlanktonSideburns

madhair60

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

I was going to start a sentence with "Look", but it was too embarrassing.

I just let them get run over instead.

C_Larence

Quote from: madhair60 on March 01, 2024, 04:57:45 PMhaha, what? you think i can't imagine that? what a weird leap. .you don't understand the very concept of pride in one's work, it's alien to you. fucking bizarre, no offence, genuinely hope the movie comes out.

ok so imagine it is what's happening in the post you were replying to

Goldentony

"look, I appreciate what you do here more than anybody but we simply dont have the funding for that sort of thing"

madhair60

Quote from: C_Larence on March 01, 2024, 07:38:09 PMok so imagine it is what's happening in the post you were replying to

i have thought about it and I now agree with whatever your position is

idunnosomename

Still being shopped around apparently

https://www.worldofreel.com/blog/2024/3/11/coyote-vs-acme-still-being-shopped-around-to-studios

I actually link to this because the comments helped me understand the finance side more than anything else ive seen. It is still basically completely unethical, anti-competitive, stupid etc