Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 06:46:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Best thing that's ever been shouted at the top of their voice in a film

Started by shoulders, January 30, 2024, 09:26:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gulftastic

monkfromhavana

Jerzy Bondov

SteveDave

QuoteYou want a job? I got a job for you. Fix up this pigsty! You get a pretty Goddammed good salary for testing out this bed all day! You want an extra fifty dollars a week, try vacuuming! You want an extra hundred, make this Goddammed bed! Try opening some Goddammed windows! That's why you can't stand up in here, the Goddammed place smells like a coffin!

From 2:55

Gulftastic

Quote from: The Culture Bunker on January 30, 2024, 09:36:53 PMAlways enjoyed Graham Chapman's "JESUS CHRIST!" in Monty Python and the Holy Grail, when the rabbit bites the lad's head off.

Another Chapman super shout is 'Now, FUCK OFF!' in Life Of Brian.

non capisco

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on January 31, 2024, 02:27:39 AM

No

That's clearly amazing (and now impossible to hear without Garageband drum 'n' bass underneath it thanks to A. Buxton) but the underrated Kingsley shout in Sexy Beast is, for me, the following exchange.

WINSTONE: I'm sorry, Don, but I'm gonna have to turn this opportunity down
KINGSLEY: No, you're gonna have to turn this opportunity YES!!!

Sebastian Cobb

^ That's also my favourite bit.

Not shouted but I also love his
"I'd be useless"
"in what way?"
"in every fucking way"
"why are you swearing? I'm not swearing."

Vodkafone

My absolute favourite is from South West 9 where someone looks up in incredulity and disgust and roars "You Essex CUNT!!"

We've all been there. Have tried to find a clip on YouTube but failed.

Sebastian Cobb

Brundle-Fly

BJBMK2

Quote from: Noodle Lizard on January 31, 2024, 09:37:38 AM

Fegelein.

And if you were ever wondering, "what this scene needs is a lovely musical adaptation..."

QuoteI just remembered an utterly bizarre moment where I was at work, so sleep deprived and bored, staring at the harsh light of the screen, that out of nowhere, my head started singing Shang A Lang. Except it was not to the lyrics of the song Shang A Lang. It was the Hitler Downfall meme (the bit where he shouts FEGELEIN! FEGELIN!, not the more famous one where he's ranting at all the generals). So that was me, for about 4 hours. FEEEEE-G-LEIN! FEEEEEE-G-LEIN!

PinkNoise

"I know you gentlemen have been through a lot, but when you find the time, I'd rather not spend the rest of this winter TIED TO THIS FUCKING COUCH!"

frajer

Quote from: PinkNoise on January 31, 2024, 01:28:29 PM"I know you gentlemen have been through a lot, but when you find the time, I'd rather not spend the rest of this winter TIED TO THIS FUCKING COUCH!"

Excellent call.

Me and a lifelong chum have a long-running gag where we text an overlong message that ends with some variation of "but if it's all the same to you I'd rather not spend the rest of this winter TIED TO THIS FUCKING COUCH!"

We have fun.

Egyptian Feast

Always loved this exchange from Hellraiser Bloodline:

"Although the boy will not die here, for a thousand years his dearest wish will be that he had!"
"For God's sake..."
"DO I LOOK LIKE SOMEONE WHO CARES WHAT GOD THINKS?"

Magnum Valentino

Quote from: frajer on January 31, 2024, 01:42:47 PMExcellent call.

Me and a lifelong chum have a long-running gag where we text an overlong message that ends with some variation of "but if it's all the same to you I'd rather not spend the rest of this winter TIED TO THIS FUCKING COUCH!"

We have fun.

You and your friend sound alright.

I have a similar thing with a friend where I'll try and catch him out by ending a long text (or series of seemingly genuinely well-intentioned texts) with "pissing down your leg, you're a victim of carjack" from the Biohazard song Tales From The Hard Side. It got more fun once he started to anticipate it.

holyzombiejesus

"Killing me won't save your goddamn bees."

Also from the same film, "Ow, my leg. Ow, my other leg."

madhair60

shoulders

phantom_power

You leave my cunt kids out of this!

You're an inanimate FUCKING object!