Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 10:10:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Best thing that's ever been shouted at the top of their voice in a film

Started by shoulders, January 30, 2024, 09:26:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

touchingcloth

Pete23

"I love my dead gay son!" Heathers

"The stars at night are big and bright" clap clap clap clap "Deep in the heart...of Texas!" Pee Wee's Big Adventure

"Eurgggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1978)

Sebastian Cobb

LISTEN YOU CHERRY FUCK, YOU CALL IN THAT SNAKE'N NAPE AND GET US SOME BOOMBOOM NOW!

Dr M1nx PhD

the ouch cube

LOOK UPON ME

I'LL SHOW YOU THE LIFE OF THE MIND

I, WILL, SHOW YOU, THE LIFE OF THE MIND

... heil Hitler

kalowski

Quote from: PinkNoise on January 31, 2024, 01:28:29 PM"I know you gentlemen have been through a lot, but when you find the time, I'd rather not spend the rest of this winter TIED TO THIS FUCKING COUCH!"
Excellent choice!

idunnosomename

Quote from: Dr M1nx PhD on January 31, 2024, 04:32:46 PM"BENNNY HIIIIIILLLL" - That horse in Lord of the Rings

new spiderman 3 fart then jump with scooby doo laugh dropped

Gurke and Hare

kalowski

Vodkafone

lipsink

The randomness of this and the way he just casually goes back to not shouting. Must've been improvised.

phantom_power

Quote from: lipsink on February 01, 2024, 09:22:06 AMThe randomness of this and the way he just casually goes back to not shouting. Must've been improvised.

That could probably be any Pacino film of the last 30 years

You're tearing me apart Lisa!

"YOU FHAAACKING CAANT!"

Every 5 minutes in every Footsolider film ever.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Right Banks, you BASTARD
I'm the Daddy now
Next time I'll FACKIN' kill ya!

Bad Ambassador

PinkNoise

Quote from: Pete23 on January 31, 2024, 04:11:12 PM"The stars at night are big and bright" clap clap clap clap "Deep in the heart...of Texas!" Pee Wee's Big Adventure

Similarly, "I'M TRYING TO USE THE PHONE" gets a lot of mileage in our house.

Glebe

idunnosomename

Quote from: Gulftastic on January 31, 2024, 09:46:49 AMAnother Chapman super shout is 'Now, FUCK OFF!' in Life Of Brian.
also, amazingly, the first thing that came to mind for me is his "GET ON WITH IT!!!" as God in Holy Grail.

Graham Chapman, memorable shouting

dungbeetle kpi

Nothing's going to come close to the horse angrily bellowing BENNY HILL as it gallops away from some escaping Hobbits.

Mr Banlon

Catalogue Trousers

Dr Rock

Just everything Eli Wallach is shouting at Clint Eastwood as he rides away at the end of The Good, The Bad and The Ugly. 'BLONDIE!'

shoulders

Quote from: dungbeetle kpi on February 02, 2024, 03:50:04 PMNothing's going to come close to the horse angrily bellowing BENNY HILL as it gallops away from some escaping Hobbits.

It's totally invalid in respect of the point of the thread but it is absolutely hilarious and the best thing to happen to it so far.