Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 04:26:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

I've tried

Started by salr, March 21, 2024, 12:36:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

salr

if they arre going to take me back... they have to see me like this.

salr

' singing to tiny dancer' driving at 90 down old country lanes.

salr

it is like i live in maidstone. my friend shreshta likve in.. heamstead valley.. my friend stevede lived on a farm in sutton valence

Zero Gravitas

I'd criticise your spelling, but drunk driving while singing is bound to be distracting.

I suggest you have a big glass of water, or maybe a shower and then a big glass of water?

salr

it is how it is... i know what i have to be now.......... i have to be fucking sober

i remember drivng to each friends huse and fffffffffff

salr

i know what i have to do now.... i have to be sober.

Zero Gravitas

Quote from: salr on March 24, 2024, 02:13:12 AMi know what i have to do now.... i have to be sober.

I can't imagine that's a new realization to you salr, but I'll I'll reinforce the fact that, yes, you need to do something.

Fuck, the tracking is even more shite than in the preview.

salr

if i found vodka in thet street it is just... I know what i have to do

Zero Gravitas

Quote from: salr on March 24, 2024, 02:21:58 AMI know what i have to do

Have you had either the shower or the big water yet?

salr

nope.. sat in my pissy pants.

I'm serious. I'm sat in thet pants i wore yesterday and......... i know what i have to fucking do it is just.... i know what i have to doi.

Zero Gravitas

There's a gap between knowing you need to get your pissy kecks off and doing it, sometimes it may seem insurmountable, but through inaction you're doing damage to yourself, nappy rash is real.

salr

hehe now im imagining lowering my kecks and showing them the fucking nappy rash ;)

salr

they have to know im serios thogh... even if it takes fucking nappy-rash. it is like i have changed the nappies on both my neice and nephew. hm

Zero Gravitas

I'm not sure there's going to be a checkbox for pissy baby on the forms.

Guessing here, but pathos is probably not at all required.

salr

hmmm... idk what pathos is.... would you belive it.

Barry Admin

I think it's probably best to close this for your own sake at this point.

If you want to start a new one to tell us you're getting treatment on Monday, that'd be great. Otherwise, I think this thread is causing you to say things you'll later regret, and perhaps acting as a displacement activity to actually doing something.

Please speak to professionals.

https://www.alcoholics-anonymous.org.uk/

Samaritans 116123

https://www.mind.org.uk/information-support/types-of-mental-health-problems/recreational-drugs-alcohol-and-addiction/drug-and-alcohol-addiction-useful-contacts/