Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 02:24:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Spoiler Tag Warning

Started by Ja'moke, March 04, 2009, 10:47:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ja'moke

Just a warning to people, especially those that frequent the Lost thread, which I'm guessing will be a few later tonight/tomorrow, after the new episode airs. The spoiler tag function doesn't seem to be working, so everything spoilered previously in that thread and in any other thread that has used spoiler tags, is visible. So enter cautiously.

Just thought I'd warn people, I'm sure Neil will fix it quick sharp, but I just stumbled upon some spoilers in the Syndoche, New York thread.

Squink

Jack and Sawyer are fucking live on air in the U.S. right now. I think Jack's even going to give him a reach around.

Neil

Aaaaah, you star, I never realised how damaging that could be, I'll reinstall a spoiler mod AT ONCE.

Ja'moke

Quote from: Neil on March 04, 2009, 11:37:54 PM
Aaaaah, you star, I never realised how damaging that could be, I'll reinstall a spoiler mod AT ONCE.

Thanks Neil. Top job on getting everything moved across to our new home.

Neil

No probs :-)  Having some probs here though unfortunately.

Spoiler alert
Sorted.  Yes, I prefer the button too, will probably change to it.
[close]

Spoiler alert
ah bollocks.
[close]

Kishi the Bad Lampshade

Spoiler alert
Bruce Willis is a ghost
[close]

Goldentony

Spoiler alert
shoving things up own arse is great
[close]

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Spoiler alert
hmmm, seems to retain the same level of comic reveal as the button, like being surprised as a takeaway sign unplacably calls you a wonky footed ham bastard
[close]

Blue Jam

Spoiler alert
THE REAL TURNER THE WORM BEING SICK!!!
[close]

chocky909

Spoiler alert
Weeee!
[close]

boxofslice

Spoiler alert
I killed a man in Reno just to watch him die
[close]

Goldentony

Is it not possible to have images in spoilers?

Neil

Quote from: Goldentony on March 06, 2009, 07:00:47 PM
Is it not possible to have images in spoilers?

Dunno, I guess not.  I realised in the bread thread that this different and ostensibly temporary spoiler method offered up different ways of commenting creatively, e.g. 'fixing' your own posts, and kind of liked that.  If it also stops people from spoilering NWS images, then maybe it should stay, as it would reduce the chances of someone getting the sack (and the workload for me :-))  I did like how people could fold down sections of their own posts though.

Ginyard

FUCKING HELL...John Locke's GAY!!!!!!!!!