Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 02:25:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Coincidence (Contains scenes of moderate emotion)

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, March 08, 2009, 06:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Despite her repetition of 'young, free and single' I barely got so much as a sniff until bye-bye time. Apparently her brother and some of her friends have been telling her to go out with me because I'm a good guy which must mean I really am fucked for this. I had to take off because the mere concept of her being amorous with other men was making me feel ill.

Though we are meeting up tomorrow and spending a potentially pleasant afternoon by the estuary chilling the hell out and hopefully righting a few of the wrongs from last night. God I wish I had a chance with someone who wasn't borderline insane. More than that I just want to roll around in the reeds with the sexy bitch. Why didn't I just say that?! Fuck fuck fuck fuck bastards.

Baxter

By the sounds of that you've 'turned' her, I'd give up now.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Well I caught her for a Facebook IM post-mortem and it turned out there was less to worry about than I thought. She said I hadn't outgrown my usefulness and shouldn't put myself down (she was referring to me denigrating myself, not liquidation). Tomorrow's estuary encounter is very much on, and I will have her essentially all to myself for a while, which is to be honest, all that I wanted.

The way things have gone, I'll be surprised if we do end up making out in a sort of reed-rolling around fashion, but we'll see how it goes.

As for the 'turned' comment, this girl still rather embellishly describes herself as bisexual.

ThickAndCreamy

Don't worry Shoulders, everyone is bisexual. She's probably a good bisexual ratio for yourself of around 80:20 in the favour of the male species, therefore your chance of luck is very high and the chance of a potential threesome seems even more likely if your that way inclined of wrecking a perfectly good relationship.

I'm sure your time today will be lovely, just take a nice picnic and pretend she's your mother, lavishing her with joyous food filled gifts for Mothers day, she's sure to get turned on by that, any sane women would.

purlieu

OH GOD
Why did you post that?
Don't you know how easily swayed that boy is?
You've ruined his life!
I can hear her scream as he calls her mum already.