Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:02:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW out loud II: The GUFFAWther Part 2

Started by madhair60, December 06, 2019, 09:38:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

non capisco

This Peter's Mad Thought from Echo Valley 2-6809

Quote from: Echo Valley 2-6809 on July 18, 2021, 11:04:28 PM
Coming home from a late evening walk just now in the dark there were quite a few houses along the way with ground floor windows wide open in the heat and curtains drawn shut as people watched TV. 
Kept getting the urge to pop my head through an open window to say "Good evening!" in Kenneth Williams's 'Snide' voice from Hancock's Half Hour.

chveik

Glebe

idunnosomename

Good job on the clingfilm-covered picture too

Disappointed when I went into the thread and the Sgt Peppers reference had already been made

popcorn

Glebe

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Quote from: The Mollusk on July 19, 2021, 05:39:54 PM
If the spawn of Sting decided to call themselves Little Prick they would absolutely have my respect no matter what sort of art or whatever they ended up making.

St_Eddie

Glebe

Chedney Honks

Quote from: Mr Farenheit on July 18, 2021, 04:40:37 PM
They put a whole load of phrases into the scipts for voice actors and then program it accordingly, like a soundboard.

Fucking crying my eyes out here.

pigamus

Quote from: Echo Valley 2-6809 on July 19, 2021, 11:57:25 PM

Not sure what the OP wants this for but I'll catch up later.

This is an extremely stupid joke and I salute it

Kankurette

Shoulders on Bananacunt:
Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on July 21, 2021, 10:48:59 AM
Love the video just being a retelling of all the bad things that has happened to him since being a total unrepentant cunt to people. 'I've been shat on by a duck five times in an hour, the taxi driver called me a cunt, I had the door slammed in my face by a total stranger, I got served undercooked chicken by a teenager, I fell down some steps, I had my credit cards revoked, I was blamed for a pylon collapsing, I was attacked with a cricket bat in Plymouth, I had a skin infection and the doctor said he was only treating it "because he had to", i was chased by 9 dogs outside Rochester, my ps4 broke, I burnt some toast, everyone who looks at me burnishes with hatred, i pissed myself in the night time then rolled into it in error... '

Blue Jam

Paul Calf

Dex Sawash

Pseudopath

Quote from: Twit 2 on July 22, 2021, 12:00:25 AM
I don't get it.

Original Musiquarium is a Greatest Hits collection by Stevie Wonder. Check what he's done to the track titles in the photos, then re-read the original thread title.

Sonny_Jim

Lovely bit of Adrian Chiles roleplay:
Quote from: TrenterPercenter on July 21, 2021, 06:35:07 PM
"Hi it's me, Adrain Chiles, subscribe to my Onlyfans and watch me eat some cheese and crackers, slowly. Ever wondered what my favourite crackers for cheese are? Become a premium subscriber and I'll tell you not only about the crackers but the boxes they come in, rating motifs, packaging material quality and 'openupability'.  Need to know what I'm up to? Keep up to date on my movements with a Chiles chat message; I'll let you know when I'm walking the dog with a "just walking the dog" text.  Get my thoughts on how difficult it is nowadays to buy decent trainers for size 8 and a half feet and I've also got some tips on how to appropriately use talcum powder for those of you feeling more adventurous"

Twit 2

Quote from: Pseudopath on July 22, 2021, 01:56:32 AM
Original Musiquarium is a Greatest Hits collection by Stevie Wonder. Check what he's done to the track titles in the photos, then re-read the original thread title.

Ah, thank you.

Thomas

Quote from: Chedney Honks on July 22, 2021, 11:13:00 AM
the other night my normally wonderful nature wife went mad

and

Quote from: Chedney Honks on July 22, 2021, 11:13:00 AM
(laughing but disrespectfully) The comedy forum! What does the comedy forum know about sinks?

Chedney Honks

Quote from: Dusty Substance on July 22, 2021, 08:51:46 PM
I'm ashamed to say this, would often piss in his garden on the way back from the pub and once sent him a postcard from hell signed by his recently deceased dog.

Fucking hell.

madhair60

imitationleather