Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 03:20:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Cunt

Started by touchingcloth, November 18, 2021, 01:12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barry Admin

Quote from: touchingcloth on November 21, 2021, 08:13:33 PMYou've been very generous to me, but for my part I think people are entirely entitled to the reactions they had to my OP. If I'd have pissed one person off that'd be one thing, but to have annoyed so many CaBbers at once can't be anyone's fault but my own. Sorry to all of you, especially Barry.

Thanks man.

poo

Two things

1. I read the whole article and was genuinely confused by OP, and wasn't trying to get anything going.

2. HS Art isn't like that at all. In fact it's the least cunty place here, in my experience.

shiftwork2

Wanksnappin' crisps are ON.

If you enjoy being spoken to like you're Ava's age, watch the video for some BBC piano sludge.

Turns out I've been eating these crisps for the past few weeks.  I feel bad.

pigamus

I notice they didn't ask Ava's opinion. I like to think she told them to fuck off.

Chollis

Are crisps the most overrated food item in the world?

buttgammon

Please nobody let Tom Watson know about crisps.

Joe Oakes

Must admit that I found the OP to be sufficiently amusing due to it's pure pithiness, but in my defence, I am a terrible person.

I'm shocked that so many people could be offended by such a standard joke, and would be even more shocked if they are all as genuinely offended as they claim.

Where's that Autopsy Turkey cunt when you need him? He defends every shitty comedian like he's practicing for his 6th form debating finals, he should be all over this thread like a Walkers PR team over a vulnerable child with an eating disorder.

Btw, I'm not criticising the modding, must be a nightmare to oversee this forum. But I am definitely criticising the people who feel the need to report things like the OP.

shiftwork2

Quote from: Chollis on November 27, 2021, 10:52:56 AMAre crisps the most overrated food item in the world?

A bold play on this forum.  I liked your posts and will be sad to see you go.

Chollis

just trying to take the heat off TC

shoulders

Quote from: buttgammon on November 27, 2021, 10:53:33 AMPlease nobody let Tom Watson know about crisps.

Another low from the despicable communist contingent

Video Game Fan 2000

I read Golden Wonderland: A Popular History Of Potato Snacks In England 1928 - 2004 and became quite obsessed with supporting the crisp industry. I'd order individual packs from Amazon because it felt like I was personally putting money in the pockets of the KP Friars. Now the sound of a drone has me salivating like Pavlov's dog. 

buttgammon

Quote from: shoulders on November 27, 2021, 12:29:45 PMAnother low from the despicable communist contingent

Aww thank you!

Twonty Gostelow

Quote from: Joe Oakes on November 27, 2021, 11:00:02 AMWhere's that Autopsy Turkey cunt when you need him?
It's not like you've turned up on time.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Chollis on November 27, 2021, 11:28:39 AMjust trying to take the heat off TC

Thanks. As agreed, the Pringles are in the post.

Stoneage Dinosaurs

I went through a period at university where I would only eat Roysters T Bone Steak crisps. That wasn't an eating disorder though, I was just a fuckhead.