Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:15:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

New Kunt and the Gang bid for Xmas No.1 to be downloaded today the 17th

Started by ajsmith2, December 17, 2021, 11:30:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: gib on December 23, 2021, 11:32:22 PMa carrot shaped like a big cock does sound pretty funny, in fairness

Not as funny as a cock shaped like a big carrot.

Egyptian Feast

'Use My Arsehole As A Cunt' came up on shuffle earlier and it finally felt like Christmas. Been whistling it ever since.

It's all over now. Looking forward to seeing 'Sailing' by Rod Stewart announced as the Christmas number one on Saturday.

idunnosomename

Isnt it going to be today about 6pm?

It will be LadBaby. Unless... a Christmas miracle gets him and his wife with glum shut gobs

imitationleather

As it's 100% that LadBaby will be #1 God will have to move in mysterious ways for our Christmas miracle and give them both a terminal illness or have them locked up for noncing or something.

beanheadmcginty

The two things I hate most in life are lads and babies. I do however love kunts and gangs, so I know who is getting my money.

Fambo Number Mive

A shame it didnt get higher but at least we tried. Who are all these people who wanted to get Ladbaby to number one? I've never listened to a song by Ladbaby and I never well - are sausage rolls that amusing to the public?

Pauline Walnuts

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on December 24, 2021, 05:53:50 PMA shame it didnt get higher but at least we tried. Who are all these people who wanted to get Ladbaby to number one? I've never listened to a song by Ladbaby and I never well - are sausage rolls that amusing to the public?

Maybe you'd like it if you heard it, Maybe it's you who needs to open your mind to new things.

It's horrific...

Fambo Number Mive

I suppose Elton John and Ed Sherran backing Ladbaby must have helped a lot. John and Sherran could have just made a donation directly to the Trussel Trust rather than backed sausage roll people. I suppose they both benefit from the political status quo which Ladbaby is the musical representation of.

Pauline Walnuts

Elton John and Ed Sherran were also at number 2, with, err. whatever it was called.

turnstyle

Didn't this utter belm say that people were fed up with Cowells X Factor number ones?

So instead of manufactured pop bands getting to number one now, it's barrel-mouthed, shameless grifters doing cover songs about sausage rolls, four fucking years on the trot.

100% pure, uncut, grad A deso.

idunnosomename

i hate those sausage roll tops they have. you really wouldn't know what they were if all their songs werent about sausage rolls

they look like Ed Gein's skin suit

PaulTMA

oggyraiding

Is disliking LadBaby classist? I feel like I am sneering at him as I am too privileged to understand the LadBaby struggles and the way he connects with the common man. Yes, he may not be as sophisticated as ballet or opera or Stewart Lee, but when has Stewart Lee ever raised money for the Trussel Trust by releasing a sausage roll themed pastiche of an 80s rock song? Just some food for thought.

idunnosomename

Terribly classist. And we wonder why more Nottingham graphic designers dont post here

Edit this is him here innit

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mhoyle

TheGingerAlien

Horrible outcome.  BJIAFC should have been no.1.  On the plus side, hopefully loads of random people now have KATG hits such as 'Paper boy' and '50 things..' on heavy rotation.

imitationleather

Quote from: oggyraiding on December 24, 2021, 07:22:38 PMIs disliking LadBaby classist? I feel like I am sneering at him as I am too privileged to understand the LadBaby struggles and the way he connects with the common man. Yes, he may not be as sophisticated as ballet or opera or Stewart Lee, but when has Stewart Lee ever raised money for the Trussel Trust by releasing a sausage roll themed pastiche of an 80s rock song? Just some food for thought.

Kunt and the Gang is the son of a builder and when the music isn't working out he's a painter and decorator. It's not about class. It's about people liking complete shit, unfortunately.

I think it wouldn't be overstating things to say that LadBaby has the cold dead eyes of a psychopath and is probably the new Ted Bundy except without the charm.

badaids

*ha ha* Come on you moaning Minnies and stick the muds *ha ha* it's all in a good cause. It's Christmas for cry in' out loud! *ha ha*

Nowhere Man

I don't know much about the fella, but the name 'Ladbaby' genuinely sounds like a Brass Eye style insult for a pedo.

RicoMNKN

The Foodbank choir video is quite something.  Almost all the shots are on LadBaby and not the choir, then he and LassBaby start crying for no reason.  You can imagine a shot where they're stealing donated onions to make themselves cry, except for the fact they are actually green-screened against foodbank footage and are not even in the same room as the choir (edit: this may just be bad editing - you can see his shoulder and a choir member at one point).  Their height difference is unintentionally comic throughout.

It's so transparent and egotistical that it could be a parody.

Surprised Kunt didn't resurrect calling him AdultBaby like last year.

imitationleather

Be funny if fame goes to his head and next Christmas his widowed wife and orphaned kids are having to get stuff from the foodbank for real.

ajsmith2

Fortunately I'm able to separate the art from the artist and appreciate Ladbaby's work for its musical innovation without dwelling on the many reprehensible crimes he has committed as a human being.

itsfredtitmus

big flame, steve ignorant, mccarthy, ladybaby

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: RicoMNKN on December 24, 2021, 08:40:41 PMThe Foodbank choir video is quite something.  Almost all the shots are on LadBaby and not the choir, then he and LassBaby

Maybe they should team up with LadyBaby...
https://youtu.be/MDi-P0G9VMU

beanheadmcginty

The only good that could emerge from this is if a proper hiphop style beef erupts between Ladbaby and Kunt and they spend every single Christmas trying to dominate the pop charts and it becomes an increasingly obvious metaphor for the battle between the Tories and the left.

idunnosomename

Quote from: RicoMNKN on December 24, 2021, 08:40:41 PMThe Foodbank choir video is quite something.  Almost all the shots are on LadBaby and not the choir, then he and LassBaby start crying for no reason.  You can imagine a shot where they're stealing donated onions to make themselves cry, except for the fact they are actually green-screened against foodbank footage and are not even in the same room as the choir (edit: this may just be bad editing - you can see his shoulder and a choir member at one point).  Their height difference is unintentionally comic throughout.

It's so transparent and egotistical that it could be a parody.

Surprised Kunt didn't resurrect calling him AdultBaby like last year.
yeah just watched that, it's genuinely fucking awful. at first I was skeptical they were comped in and it was just the uncanny look of HD video, but stills really do give it away that they are, especially the white fuzz of the bounce bank from the green screen coming through his shaved head profile. their eyes also look really red when they cry which isn't what you get from spontaneous crying. also everyone is auto tuned to buggery, sounds fucking terrible

makes me feel physically sick and angry these cunts are sentimentalising fucking foodbanks, with nappies and baby food.

the church is in Streatham, btw, it's now a community centre with a permanent foodbank in the nave. in 1906 when it was built the thought that society would have to rely on this in a century to prevent starvation would have been grim. now we're celebrating it with the Christmas no. 1

shit all round really. expect better from a Loughborough graduate

turnstyle

Still, nice little way to promote the Ladbaby merch innit?

Ladbaby hoodie, £34.99.

Blood sucking opportunistic promotion, models own.