Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,574,321
  • Total Topics: 106,599
  • Online Today: 546
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 05:16:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Hunt The Sausage

Started by Tony Tony Tony, January 20, 2022, 11:48:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Tony Tony

In this glorious story from the Grauniad Here a dog was rescued from watery peril when it chased a sausage attached to a drone by rescuers.   

Now withstanding the feelgood factor of the tale, what might entice you into a chase, were it attached to a drone? 

steve98

My neighbour's been tryin' to tempt me with a sausage. I've resisted so far.

Video Game Fan 2000

Jittlebags

Why would you want to cook the sausage? Dogs eat other dog's raw shit. I would imagine.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

SpiderChrist

Beagle 2

I wonder if one day that you'll say that you care
If you say you love me madly I'll gladly be there
Like a sausage on a drone

Quote from: steve98 on January 20, 2022, 11:56:04 PMMy neighbour's been tryin' to tempt me with a sausage. I've resisted so far.

The new Grange Hill remake looks shite.

shoulders

Tony Tony Tony

Quote from: steve98 on January 20, 2022, 11:56:04 PMMy neighbour's been tryin' to tempt me with a sausage. I've resisted so far.

The story this pic came from is as bizarre as the drone chasing sausage dog

QuoteGiving evidence at Reading Crown Court yesterday, Ms Woodage said: "I would see him two or three times a month, naked, mowing the lawn or cleaning the window, always naked apart from a pair of boots. I saw him twice pleasuring himself, it made me feel sick, he has put me off men.

"Put it this way – it has put me off my sausages for life."

From Berks
News

If a man can't mow his own lawn naked then the terrorists have won.

Paul Calf

I don't believe that article is real. Mrs. Woodage is clearly a Pete 'n' Dud invention.

pancreas

Chateau D'Yquem, perhaps served with a crostino topped with freshly seared foie gras.

amateur

Four pack of Holsten Pils.

Poobum

With this and Wanky Races, it was a bit cringe when Dick Dastardly tried to reinvent himself with risqué adult shows. His new sidekick "Sluttly" was the absolute nadir.

seepage

A sausage tbf. A big juicy one from the German market.

Sebastian Cobb

QuoteHowever, after eating half the sausage she was not caught and escaped into woodland near the A3.

Free spirit.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

shiftwork2

Was thinking of ordering a drone for some ersatz freedom from diseased leper house arrest.  Fly around the village at head height, check out some of my neighbours sheds and outhouses for interesting items, that sort of caper.  Now I know I can dangle sausages and presumably drop them in strategic locations such as down a chimney I can see the time passing quite quickly.

Glebe

Aw that's sweet. Glad doggo is safe.

Buelligan

The peaceful triumph of the proletariat or gtf. 

Hex Triplet

I'm liking this little guy's style: pretend to be drowning, get some chump to fly a sausage out to you and then run off into the woods.

Kankurette

mothman

Klara Sjoberg

Always lots of men queuing up at the butchers on a Saturday morning. Loads of them queuing up to get their hands on the products. Proper meatheads.

Bit try hard though? must be some exceptional meats going on.

Porky

Talking of sausages. I laid a couple of good ones yesterday that needed a double flush to get rid of them but I still felt that I should have done at least one "sausage" more although I had done all there was that could be done.

robhug

Quote from: Porky on February 23, 2022, 11:23:33 AMTalking of sausages. I laid a couple of good ones yesterday that needed a double flush to get rid of them but I still felt that I should have done at least one "sausage" more although I had done all there was that could be done.

We need more of these type of good news stories to take our minds of the impending world war - A+

idunnosomename

IS VOLDERMERE POOTS BEHIND ALL THESE POSTS