Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 10:14:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

A serial lawbreaking liar - Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson scandal thread 2

Started by Fambo Number Mive, April 19, 2022, 01:46:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pancreas

Anyone who believes he won't spend the next three months scheming as to how to keep hold of power is a fool. He must be removed now.

Butchers Blind

Inspector Norse

QuoteBoris Johnson's resignation means the Conservative leadership contest has now officially started. On the Today programme this morning Suella Braverman, the attorney general, and Steve Baker, the former Brexit minister, have both been making a pitch for the job.

COME BACK BORIS ALL IS FORGIVEN

Norton Canes

Thank god for that. Got a mate's mum's funeral this afternoon, was worried it would all happen then

steve98

The drivers'll be next to go; he'll have to walk away from No 10, after his resignation speech.

Inspector Norse

lipsink

His speech will be "We leave a great legacy. We Got Brexit Done, dealt with Covid and most importantly DEFEATED THE EVIL JEREMY CORBYNZ!!!!"

Norton Canes

Can't believe the f***er's done it at a time it's totally inappropriate to get pissed

Paul Calf

Quote from: DrGreggles on July 07, 2022, 09:18:59 AMIf he carries on for 3 months who will fill the vacant posts until then?
Will they be appointed by committee?

The Rt. Hon. Adolf WhoHe
The Rt. Hon. Rita Mussolini
The Rt. Hon. Col. Everard Blimp
Lord Syphilis of Decay-on-Sea
The Rt. Hon. Failed Turing-Test
Michael Gove

Urinal Cake

That's too bad. There might've been a good bet on what happens first: Queen dead or Boris out.

BritishHobo

Well annoyed, I didn't have the news on because I thought it would be more of the same time-filling as yesterday.

A SHORTER TIME IN OFFICE THAN THERESA MAY HAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK OFF

greencalx

That's a shame. I was just getting into this. Much more fun than the leadership contest which is to follow. My money is that they will keep managing to find a leader who is somehow worse than the previous one.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Cold Meat Platter on July 07, 2022, 12:01:12 AMFucking hell this guy resigned

No it's his real head!

Kid whose holding in a fart meme has done well for himself (until recently)

"I never thought I'd say this, but...I'm leaving No. 10! In three months."

jobotic

Quote from: greencalx on July 07, 2022, 09:26:07 AMThat's a shame. I was just getting into this. Much more fun than the leadership contest which is to follow. My money is that they will keep managing to find a leader who is somehow worse than the previous one.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/jul/07/anti-green-mp-steve-baker-considering-running-for-pm-if-boris-johnson-goes

Alberon

I'm still hoping he's going to blindside everyone and announce a general election insted of resigning.

jobotic

Alberon

If he'd been removed by a vote of no confidence he couldn't run again, but now he's resigning he could...

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Alberon on July 07, 2022, 09:27:29 AMI'm still hoping he's going to blindside everyone and announce a general election insted of resigning.

BBC have hastily changed from 'will resign today' to 'will resign but will remain as PM until autumn'. He's already being a tease, lol

QuoteThe pound was trading higher on the news of Boris Johnson's resignation - up 0.6% at 1.198 US dollars and 0.4% stronger at 1.174 euros, PA Media reports.

GETTING THE JOB DONE.

jobotic

It was fun while he was smashing things up.

Now comes the privitsation of the NHS, trans people being made illegal, trade unions being made into terrorist organisations, death penalty and the deliberate destruction of the planet.

jobotic

oggyraiding

If I were Boris, I would smear shit all over the walls of Number 10, and put prawns behind the radiators, so by the time the usurper takes charge the house smells like poo and rotten shellfish. Devilish.

BritishHobo

Quote from: BritishHobo on July 07, 2022, 09:26:01 AMA SHORTER TIME IN OFFICE THAN THERESA MAY HAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK OFF

Well he's fucked this already hasn't he

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: jobotic on July 07, 2022, 09:35:32 AMIt was fun while he was smashing things up.

Now comes the privitsation of the NHS, trans people being made illegal, trade unions being made into terrorist organisations, death penalty and the deliberate destruction of the planet.

Jesus just enjoy today.

Alberon

If he's in office for another 32 days (which he probably will be) then he'll pass May's record.