Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 11:10:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

A serial lawbreaking liar - Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson scandal thread 2

Started by Fambo Number Mive, April 19, 2022, 01:46:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flouncer

Nick Drakeford says he's "agreed to do the right thing" - sounds like he's going to top himself then.

idunnosomename

No Conservative politician should ever be allowed to be prime minister ever again

Indomitable Spirit

Quote from: Flouncer on July 07, 2022, 10:09:32 AMNick Drakeford says he's "agreed to do the right thing" - sounds like he's going to top himself then.

Boris has agreed to start wiping his arse after having shit in a last ditch attempt to stay in office.

Beagle 2

Really surprised it's all finished up like this. Who could have predicted that.

fortune palace

rest easy, Brave Boris. love him or loathe him you must admit he got all the big calls right. we will not all forget the sacrifice's you made for are country. as Captain Tom Sir Moore famously used to say "tomorrow will be a good day" 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇺🇦🇬🇧👏👏🕊 #BackBoris

Blue Jam

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on July 07, 2022, 10:05:21 AMNot sure if the Guardian is trying to get our hopes up:

QuoteAnother highly senior Tory source who has been with Johnson over the past 48 hours said his behaviour meant it was dangerous for the country for him to stay. The source said:

His behaviour in the last 48 hrs and been reckless and erratic. He cannot be trusted to lead the country until the autumn. God knows what he will do.

Did Carrie get off his fucking laptop then?

jobotic

Has any peace time PM killed more of their citizens? We will remember him.

JaDanketies

On the plus side, people used to say that the Brexit premiership was a poisoned chalice, because you always had an impossible task and were going to be leading us through turbulent times. However, Boris fumbled the job so badly that following on from him will also be a poisoned chalice. In fact I predict a series of poisoned chalices until the rot is too much and the corrupt political class collapses.

It's a shame that we can't hold a little enquiry and get every single person who voted for Boris Johnson to stand in front of us all and justify their decisions.  Perhaps if people had to actually analyse and explain why they thought Boris was a better choice than Corbyn, with a little dose of shame, then they would be able to admit that they are should not vote.

Fambo Number Mive

Johnson hasn't even really got Brexit done, given how unhappy his friends in the DUP are with the deal they supported in 2019.

Bently Sheds

Doesn't look good for Johnson. He could be out by the Autumn I reckon...

Thursday

Can't believe Emma Kennedy was right. Is she finally going to win that BBQ?

jobotic

Some minister or another has just resigned because Johnson won't go.

Finger on the pulse.

Flouncer

I'm really disappointed, to be honest dudes. I wanted this pathetic display of obstinacy and petulance to go on for days. There's nothing better than watching the conservative party repeatedly hurt itself in its confusion.

Butchers Blind

Replies From View

Quote from: AsparagusTrevor on July 07, 2022, 08:54:14 AMI don't wanna be all doom and gloom but don't underestimate the amount of people who think the treacherous cabinet is unfairly betraying "are brave Boris", the lone hero trying to single-handedly save our country from the woke snowflake commie lefties.

It's good though because it means people might hate the Tories as a whole and not vote for them.

Kankurette

Johnson be choppes. I'm not celebrating though, because of his successor potentially being worse. Having Priti Patel as PM is absolute nightmare fuel.

superthunderstingcar

Quote from: JaDanketies on July 07, 2022, 10:18:32 AMIt's a shame that we can't hold a little enquiry and get every single person who voted for Boris Johnson to stand in front of us all and justify their decisions.  Perhaps if people had to actually analyse and explain why they thought Boris was a better choice than Corbyn, with a little dose of shame, then they would be able to admit that they are should not vote.
"Because the newspapers, the TV news, and Facebook all told me to."

Paul Calf

Boris Jonson doing the decent thing? If you gave him a revolver and a bottle of whisky you'd find him pissed up and fucking the gun when you opened the door.

idunnosomename

WHEN IS THE OWL OF THE REMOVE GOING TO HANG HIS HEAD AND APOLOGISE FOR ALL HIS BLUNDERS AND ILLICIT MIDNIGHT FEASTS!?!?

Norton Canes

Quote from: Kankurette on July 07, 2022, 10:29:49 AMJohnson be choppes. I'm not celebrating though, because of his successor potentially being worse. Having Priti Patel as PM is absolute nightmare fuel

She'd only have a couple of years before she was out on her arse too

"I've not written a speech because I've spent the past three hours getting all the big calls right as usual and haven't had time."

Urinal Cake

Quote from: Kankurette on July 07, 2022, 10:29:49 AMJohnson be choppes. I'm not celebrating though, because of his successor potentially being worse. Having Priti Patel as PM is absolute nightmare fuel.
I'm sure for men of a certain age she is wet dream fuel.

Fambo Number Mive

QuoteDespite his imminent resignation as Conservative Party leader, Boris Johnson says he wants to stay on as prime minister until autumn, with the Tories selecting a new leader over the summer.

But some Tories have already come out against the idea.

Former Business Secretary Kwasi Kwarteng says a new leader is needed "as soon as practicable"
Conservative MP Nick Gibb says he must go now
Ex-Scottish Conservatives' leader Ruth Davidson tweets: "There's no way he can stay on until October. It's arrant nonsense to think he can."

Kankurette

Quote from: Urinal Cake on July 07, 2022, 10:36:48 AMI'm sure for men of a certain age she is wet dream fuel.
Julie Burchill also has a ginormous lesbian crush on her.

jobotic

Quote from: Norton Canes on July 07, 2022, 10:33:04 AMShe'd only have a couple of years before she was out on her arse too

After two years she'd have death squads out hunting for anyone who mentioned her arse trying to get her out

Replies From View

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on July 07, 2022, 09:25:58 AM

Beautiful head of hair on Charlie Stayt. That's how it's done.

I can't say for sure but I think that's actually one of those hanging planter things.