Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 11:19:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

A serial lawbreaking liar - Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson scandal thread 2

Started by Fambo Number Mive, April 19, 2022, 01:46:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
QuoteGreg Clark, the former business secretary, is going to be appointed as the new levelling up secretary, the Times' Steven Swinford reports.

Haha, the mad bastard is still carrying on.

jobotic

He has to stay while Carrie steams the wallpaper off the walls of No 10!!!!

elliszeroed

So, with all these ministers resigned, who is running the fucking country, all these departments?

If there's some kind of emergency, terrorist attack, hyperbolic act, who makes decisions?

Alberon

Johnson's going ahead with appointing new ministers for his epilogue-term. Assuming anyone will accept.

idunnosomename

This is like the end of aliens where the queen has stowed away and it isnt over. Gove ripped in half and barfing up cum

jobotic

Quote from: elliszeroed on July 07, 2022, 11:28:02 AMSo, with all these ministers resigned, who is running the fucking country, all these departments?

If there's some kind of emergency, terrorist attack, hyperbolic act, who makes decisions?

Coffey has said the same. She's worried about all the poor people who rely on the DWP if she's not there to kill them process their payments.

BritishHobo

This'll be good. What barrels will he have scraped to refill the cabinet?

beanheadmcginty

I've heard that Gazza has turned up outside Downing Street with a chicken fishing rod and a wallpaper removal tool.

Blinder Data

Johnson's ego and obsession with his place in history won't let an interim PM replace him. If he refuses to go instantly, what might happen is that the Tory leadership contest is sped up to compensate.

Norton Canes

It's like in films where someone gets shot through the head and they look up quizzically for a few seconds, not realizing what's happened

Or
Spoiler alert
Gus Fring's death
[close]
in Breaking Bad

Johnson basically just adjusting his tie now

lipsink

Alberon

QuoteLord Heseltine has said that "if Boris goes, Brexit goes" as he urged the next Conservative Party leader to bolster the UK's ties with Brussels.

He told Sky News: "The critical thing here is that Boris is associated with one major policy, and that is Brexit. I coined the phrase 'if Boris goes, Brexit goes'."

He said the next PM should establish a "more positive relationship with Europe".

What the fuck is he smoking?

jobotic

Paul Gascoigne is putting up Fred Bassett wallpaper in number 10 with a fishing rod and no one knows why!

BritishHobo

QuoteI coined the phrase 'if Boris goes, Brexit goes'.

Well well done you.

Alberon

Johnson is about to announce a new cabinet, though I do wonder if most of the members will be made of wood as well.

EDIT:

QuoteIt is thought James Cleverly will be the new Education Secretary.

Ah yes, it will.

idunnosomename

Johnson, Johnson, Boris Johnson

With the help of all the media you went got Brexit done

Johnson, Johnson, Boris Johnson

And baby you can eat a scone

QuoteLord Heseltine has said that "if Boris goes, Brexit goes" as he urged the next Conservative Party leader to bolster the UK's ties with Brussels.

He told Sky News: "The critical thing here is that Boris is associated with one major policy, and that is Brexit. I coined the phrase 'if Boris goes, Brexit goes'."

He said the next PM should establish a "more positive relationship with Europe".

seepage

Quote from: Zero Gravitas on July 07, 2022, 01:03:13 AMI just wanted to post this

What is that circular thing with a hole in the middle - flat fizz disposal unit?

Alberon

Pink Gregory

Quote from: Alberon on July 07, 2022, 11:46:32 AMBuilt in fleshlight for when you want to fuck the kitchen.

good bloke, works hard, loves his kids etc

TrenterPercenter

All eyes on No.10 but the real fire was in parliament just now.

It is alleged Bowis had a secret meeting with a KGB agent whilst Foreign Secretary and has compromised national security, the Foreign minister (Vicky Ford) could not say whether he reported the meeting or not, then said "he covered this yesterday at the liaison meeting" to which Chris Bryant said no he didn't he was there, to which Vicky Ford said, I thought he did but I wasn't there and haven't seen it, then she gets pilled on for saying well do you know whether he has reported it or not, she says she doesn't know.  Then two minutes later "I've just been passed a note that says the PM "thinks" he reported it".

badaids

Quote from: seepage on July 07, 2022, 11:44:56 AMWhat is that circular thing with a hole in the middle - flat fizz disposal unit?

It a vinyl copy of Mwng which has frivolously been used as a coaster for a giant mug of tea.

Fambo Number Mive

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on July 07, 2022, 11:43:04 AM

Isn't this kind of talk from Heseltine going to make Brexiteers think that the getting rid of Johnson is a "Remoaner plot"? A lot of them seem to think that Johnson has been fighting a "Remoaner elite" like MAGA people think Trump was fighting some kind of "Deep State". Also, I'm not sure that we can just reverse Brexit or that the EU would let us back in.

Alberon

QuoteBoris Johnson has appointed Greg Clark as the new Levelling Up Secretary, replacing Michael Gove.

Kit Malthouse becomes Chancellor for the Duchy of Lancaster, the most senior minister in the Cabinet Office after the prime minister.

Fambo Number Mive

QuoteLabour Party leader Sir Keir Starmer is demanding Boris Johnson stand down as PM immediately, saying it's not fair on the country for him to stay on as caretaker prime minister.

Good, but he should have said that earlier.

BlodwynPig

Buelligan

Quote from: seepage on July 07, 2022, 11:44:56 AMWhat is that circular thing with a hole in the middle - flat fizz disposal unit?

Pretty sure it's some shite for serving caviar.  Yup.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Kankurette on July 07, 2022, 10:29:49 AMJohnson be choppes. I'm not celebrating though, because of his successor potentially being worse. Having Priti Patel as PM is absolute nightmare fuel.

She is home sec. Nightmare fuel already