Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:58:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Nazi charity investigated

Started by touchingcloth, June 30, 2022, 09:57:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

touchingcloth

The ascension.
Massacre of the innocents.
The flood.

idunnosomename

the takes at the Permian–Triassic mass extinction event were appalling. glad CaB has moved on since then.

JamesTC

Distinctly remember being the first to call out Noah as a bearded old animal bothering nonce.

The cunt called one of his sons Ham which is enough evidence.

jobotic

Leave Martin alone, he just got grief on a Met Police WhatsApp group for telling them they should be making fun of Captain Tom as well.

TrenterPercenter

Ground Control to Captain Tom
Ground Control to Captain Tom
Wanking off to a picture of Goring's Mom

Ground control to Captain Tom,
Commencing goose steps, jackboots on
Start your Stuka and may Wulf's love be with you

zehn, neun, acht, sieben, sechs.....

Dex Sawash

Quote from: bgmnts on July 01, 2022, 10:27:05 PMThings I'd liked to have seen through the eyes of CaB:

9/11,
Live Aid,
Woodstock,
Water Watergate scandal,
JFK assassination,
Black Death Subforum,
Battle of Hastings,
Julius Caesar assassination.

What do we reckon CaB view of American revolution would have been?

idunnosomename

CaB was less resentful back then because everyone wore wigs

Kankurette

I can't believe Elton John didn't do a George Floyd charity single, the cunt.
Quote from: JamesTC on July 01, 2022, 10:45:33 PMDistinctly remember being the first to call out Noah as a bearded old animal bothering nonce.

The cunt called one of his sons Ham which is enough evidence.
For a Jew, that must be like a Christian calling his son Nails.
Quote from: bgmnts on July 01, 2022, 10:27:05 PMThings I'd liked to have seen through the eyes of CaB:

9/11,
Live Aid,
Woodstock,
Water Watergate scandal,
JFK assassination,
Black Death Subforum,
Battle of Hastings,
Billy Joel considers rewrite.

Kankurette

ETA: no. I will behave myself.

Stigdu

Quote from: Kankurette on July 01, 2022, 11:06:14 PMBilly Joel considers rewrite.

That one tickled me.
I actually sang those words above to the tune of We didn't start the fire. Nice one.

Kankurette

Also, I couldn't name any leaders of the Black Lives Matter movement. I wasn't even aware it HAD leaders tbh.

bgmnts

Well they're all thieves apparently and we love it.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Kankurette on July 01, 2022, 11:06:14 PMFor a Jew, that must be like a Christian calling his son Nails.

Was Noah a Jew?

Anyhow

QuoteJames Michael Aloysius Bradford was born in Newcastle upon Tyne to father Jimmy and mother Laura. His father was an Irish Catholic shipyard worker, amateur boxer, and professional footballer. He describes himself as an angry kid who was expelled from secondary school for setting fire to curtains. When he was 13, his sister, Shelagh, died at the age of 20. He later spent time drinking, fighting, and generally rebelling against authority. He was involved in a fight after a football match and was sent to prison. After being released he worked in a glass factory. While opening a crate of glass he stood on a six-inch spike that went through his foot and thereafter was called "Nail", a name he later adopted professionally.

Kankurette

Also, no, I did not celebrate David Amess being stabbed for the simple reason that I don't want to live in a country where MPs get murdered while doing their job. I mean, I didn't cry over his death but I didn't go 'ding dong Amess ded lolz' either.

And Noah was in the Torah, so i assume he was one of our lads.

touchingcloth

Same for Adam? Giants? The Sodomite lads who raped Lot's daughters (up the butts, we must assume)? Satan? Onan? A snake?

Kankurette

Satan was a Satanist. I mean, don't those guys worship the self? And I have no idea what the Sodomites were but I don't remember any arse rape. It was just a lame joke, a throwaway comment, not some kind of deep philosophical discussion.

kalowski

Quote from: non capisco on June 30, 2022, 09:07:28 PMAlmost worth it for this, though.

I really miss It's a Knockout.

Kankurette

That thing is less frightening than Balloon!Tom.

kalowski

9/11,
Live Aid,
Woodstock,
Water Watergate scandal,
JFK assassination,
Black Death Subforum,
Battle of Hastings,
Inflatable ET for every one.

Pink Gregory

Quote from: kalowski on July 01, 2022, 11:24:38 PMI really miss It's a Knockout.

Can we not have one Captain T. thread that doesn't reference noncery?

shoulders

Quote from: Kankurette on July 01, 2022, 11:13:21 PMAlso, I couldn't name any leaders of the Black Lives Matter movement. I wasn't even aware it HAD leaders tbh.

Denzel Black
And
Rodney Lives-Matter

Martin Van Buren Stan

Quote from: Kankurette on July 01, 2022, 11:13:21 PMAlso, I couldn't name any leaders of the Black Lives Matter movement. I wasn't even aware it HAD leaders tbh.

There's a shock! I wonder why you weren't aware.

Anyway there's more info on their dodgy charity bollcoks here.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/major-corporate-donors-silent-on-black-lives-matters-alleged-self-dealing

QuoteMajor corporations that made a show out of cutting checks to the national Black Lives Matter group in the aftermath of George Floyd's police killing in May 2020 now have nothing to say about the charity's alleged self-dealing.

Seventeen corporations that publicly committed at least $100,000 to Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation in the days following Floyd's killing either declined to comment or did not respond to inquiries from the Washington Examiner asking if they approved of the charity's use of their donations to purchase a $6 million mansion in Los Angeles secretly and award lucrative contracts to the family members and friends of BLM co-founder Patrisse Cullors, who had sole control over the charity until May 2021.

...BLM's major corporate benefactors in the days following Floyd's killing include Amazon, which committed $10 million in part to BLM, Microsoft, which committed $250,000 to BLM, Coca-Cola, which donated $500,000 to the charity, and Airbnb, which also donated $500,000 to BLM.

We stand in solidarity with the Black community and call for justice and change," Ritz Crackers said in a June 2020 tweet announcing a $500,000 commitment to BLM. "We cannot be silent. Each of us has a role we can play. As such, we are committing support to the Black Lives Matter Global network Foundation and the NAACP with donations towards the fight for racial equality."

BLM released nonprofit tax documents in May showing it used its financial windfall to purchase a $6 million mansion in Los Angeles with donor funds. Cullors said she stayed at the mansion for four nights after it was purchased in October 2020. She also hosted multiple personal parties at the mansion, including a birthday party for her child. The National Legal and Policy Center watchdog group filed a complaint in April against BLM alleging that its mansion purchase was a clear violation of IRS law.

BLM also granted $8 million to BLM Canada to help purchase a mansion in Toronto that cost the equivalent of $6.3 million.

BLM paid an art company run by the father of Cullors's only child, Damon Turner, $969,000. Cullors's brother Paul received $840,993 from BLM for "professional security services." Paul Cullors is known mostly to have worked as a graffiti artist prior to launching his security firm in July 2020, according to the New York Post.

BLM even paid out $139,625 to its former Executive Director Kailee Scales despite the fact that she didn't work for the charity between July 1, 2020, and June 30, 2021, the time frame covered by the form 990 disclosure.

Buelligan

You should start a thread about that, sounds interesting.

jobotic

QuoteThe National Legal and Policy Center is a right-leaning 501c non-profit group that monitors and reports on the ethics of public officials, supporters of liberal causes, and labor unions in the United States. The Center files complaints with government agencies, legally challenges what they view as abuse and corruption, and publishes reports. The NLPC is described as conservative in nature. The NLPC's current chairman is Peter Flaherty.

QuoteFunded by / Ownership
The Washington Examiner is owned by Clarity Media Group, owned by Philip Anschutz, an American billionaire entrepreneur who describes himself as a "conservative Christian." Anschutz is also the owner of the right-leaning Weekly Standard and has donated millions of dollars to right-leaning causes, including anti-LGBT groups, such as the Family Research Council, which has been labelled a hate group. The Washington Examiner is funded through an advertising and subscription model.

Analysis / Bias
In review, the Washington Examiner format and content have been compared to The Hill, albeit with a right-leaning tilt. They generally report political news as well as local Washington DC news stories. The Washington Examiner frequently utilizes loaded wording in sensationalized headlines like Trump's manic Monday amid the Kavanaugh storm. While the headlines may be sensational, the articles' content is written with less bias and tend to be adequately sourced to credible media outlets.

Editorially, the Washington Examiner is 100% right. It is virtually impossible to find a single editorial that offers balance. Most editorials have anti-left loaded headlines such as this: Obama, the Great Divider when in office, lacks the credibility to lecture America.

Pavlov`s Dog`s Dad`s Dead

Still, I for one am sure they have a scrupulous regard for the facts.

Stigdu

I just saw the word 'cracker' in there and stopped reading. That's well racist.

bgmnts

Quote from: Martin Van Buren Stan on July 02, 2022, 09:24:24 AMThere's a shock! I wonder why you weren't aware.

Anyway there's more info on their dodgy charity bollcoks here.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/major-corporate-donors-silent-on-black-lives-matters-alleged-self-dealing

Do you understand the difference between George Floyd and black people in america's situation and Capt Tom Moore and his family's situation?

shoulders

Stigdu

Quote from: shoulders on July 02, 2022, 10:08:24 AMRitz Crackers

Is that a very specific subset of hotel-dwelling whiteys?