Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 06:02:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Chris Morris- Most Interesting Facts

Started by redgonewild, October 30, 2007, 07:15:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Squidy

Also, that's Chris Morris and his son in my avatar.

wheatgod

Chris Morris was educated at home, but not his own home, the home of a school.

Godzilla Bankrolls

No, he went to Stonyhurst College in Lancaster.

Fungai

Wondering if the Morris fans / stalkers ;-) out there can tell me whether this is an out take from The Day Today or Brasseye.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ailocf7Ia3Y
Surely taking the piss

jaydee81

Quote from: Squidy on October 30, 2007, 11:56:19 PM
Chris Morris has an office above a dentist's on Poland Street.

Ohmygod! I saw him walking out of there one day (I get my lunch from Possini's opposite) and just presumed he'd been to the dentist...

alan nagsworth

Chris Morris is a white male humanoid with two eyes. According to an interviewer in The Guardian, he is "taller and scruffier than you imagine".

lipsink

Chris Morris was the original actor who played Peggy Mitchell in East Enders. Many people actually preferred his interpretation.

Sexton Brackets Drugbust

If you add the letter M after each of Chris Morris's names, you get Chrism Morrism. Similar - though not identical - results can be gained using the letter T.

Chris once watched the entire fourth season of Seinfeld in one sitting, despite not being a fan of the show. "It's alright" laughed Chris.

Chris Morris has never apologised and has no fingerprints.

lipsink

Many people argue that Chris Morris was the fifth Beatle.

Chris Morris killed Laura Palmer.

Chris Morris is Keyser Söze.

All of the members of Van Halen agree that the best groupie they had was Chris Morris.

Chris Morris created the 'Amen break'.

When someone in an Indian call centre rings you to try to sell you stuff it is actually Chris Morris putting on a hilarious accent.

Chris Morris secret is he writes his satire in his underpants.

Chris Morris has Heather Mills' other leg.

Chris Morris can't actually spell the word 'satire'.

boxofslice

Chris Morris is the proud owner of the David Byrne 'big suit' and entertains his family by wearing it throughout the Queen's speech each christmas.

This evening I didn't go to an Indian Restaurant on Brick Lane which was recommended by Chris Morris to one of the other people I'm working with.  But I could have done.

Chris Morris researches programs about terrorists by eating curry.

brrrr

Chris Morris is actually Ted Maul,which was bothersome when it came to the Christopher Morris sections of Brass eye.

He really hated having to shave that mustache and dye that hair every five minutes.

Dusty Gozongas

Chris collects girls and keeps them in a large cup. Only two so far, much to his well documented chagrin.

trench

"Brass Eye" had the working title of "Bronze Eye", due to the fact that Chris is cast from pure bronze. He decided to change the broadcast title after he had a premonition concerning a fake Japanese betting show. This premonition was supplied to Chistopher by Billy Roberts by way of a spiritualist trance.

lipsink

Many people claim that on the recording of the Beatles' 'Strawberry Fields Forever' you can hear Lennon say the words 'I Buried Paul'. Others argue that he is saying 'Cranberry Sauce'.
It is in fact neither of these. He is really saying 'Chris-fucking-Morris'.

Sexton Brackets Drugbust

Chris cannot be measured. His height remains an elusive mystery to this day.

Chris likes to trap flies under plastic deodorant spray caps, where he allows them to slowly starve. He calls it 'Fly Prison'. "No one ever escapes from Fly Prison" he chortles.

Chris Morris has a perfect eBay feedback rating. He puts his remarkable success down to swift payments and pleasant communication.

Ginyard

Chris is a sword called Kalu. All men will come to fear Kalu....

lipsink

Chris Morris thinks those Orange ads before films are "cracking good fun".

Glebe

Christopher Morris was born Christmas Mac Moyles, on 8 October 1961 in Surrey Art College. A lonely child, Chris collected sheep and won a hoover in a school ballet competition. He married Peter Seller's daughter Salty in 1985, and the pair started their own radio programme, "Radio Satire!" Chris later went on to  work at the BBC, were he was fired for calling Prince Phillip a cunt to his face. He later teamed up with former redcoat Jonathan Coogan to form "The Class Clowns", a Swiftian comedy act. Chris won a Bafta for announcing the death of Sir Michael Grade on One Man And His Dog.

Paaaaul

Chris Morris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

Chris Morris does not sleep. He waits

There are no disabled people. Only people who have met Chris Morris

Chris Morris is not hung like a horse... horses are hung like Chris Morris

Chris Morris can mathematically make two wrongs equal a right

Humans are probed by aliens. Aliens are probed by Chris Morris

etc

Ginyard

In 1980, John Williams played Yoda's theme from Star Wars to Chris Morris. Chris not only sung it back perfectly, but he replicated the double reed woodwind and pizzicato strings using just a strand of his hair and his nuts.

Godzilla Bankrolls

Guns don't kill people. Chris Morris kills People.
     There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chris Morris allows to live.
     Chris Morris does not sleep. He waits.
     The chief export of Chris Morris is Pain.
     There is no chin under Chris Morris' Beard. There is only another fist.
     Chris Morris has two speeds. Walk, and Kill.
     The leading causes of death in the United States are: 1. Heart Disease 2. Chris Morris 3. Cancer
     Chris Morris drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls.
     Chris Morris is my Homeboy.
     Chris Morris doesn't go hunting.... Chris Morris GOES KILLING

Angst in my Pants

Chris Morris doesn't want me for a sunbeam.

Paaaaul

Quote from: Godzilla Bankrolls on November 02, 2007, 10:42:18 PM
Guns don't kill people. Chris Morris kills People.
     There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chris Morris allows to live.
     The chief export of Chris Morris is Pain.
     There is no chin under Chris Morris' Beard. There is only another fist.
     Chris Morris has two speeds. Walk, and Kill.
     The leading causes of death in the United States are: 1. Heart Disease 2. Chris Morris 3. Cancer
     Chris Morris drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls.
     Chris Morris is my Homeboy.
     Chris Morris doesn't go hunting.... Chris Morris GOES KILLING

Copy me, why dontcha?!

Godzilla Bankrolls

chocky909

Paaaaul

Quote from: Paaaaul on November 02, 2007, 01:10:19 AM
Chris Morris does not sleep. He waits
Quote from: Godzilla Bankrolls on November 02, 2007, 10:42:18 PM

Thanks for adding the full stop, I feel stupid now.

Godzilla Bankrolls

Catalogue Trousers

If you stand in front of a mirror and say "Chris Morris" five times, Nathan Barley will appear behind you and you will *REACT*.