Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 02:28:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

What Do We Really Know About Dinosaurs' Cocks?

Started by jutl, July 21, 2009, 04:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerys

stickiwee

Cerys

Ginyard

Apparently, the CHINGKANKOUSAURUS was from China, which I suppose is about the most racist name you could give a dinosaur.

jutl

Quote from: Ginyard on July 25, 2009, 09:58:25 PM
which I suppose is about the most racist name you could give a dinosaur.

Probably the most unwise challenge I've ever heard...

Ginyard

Yes, I should have used the past tense. Guess that gives me the freedom to take up the challenge and discover the woposaurus, from the swamps of venice, or the paddyosaurus, a terrifying flying dinosaur who soared high above the woods of Ireland.

Cerys

And then of course the taffydon, known for its terrifying abundance of phlegm.

Ginyard

Bloody hell, we only need the niggersaurus and it'll look like a fucking triassic G8 meeting.

stickiwee

biggytitbo

rudi

Ah it's nice to be back. Absolutely nothing's changed I see..... :-)

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Quote from: biggytitbo on July 25, 2009, 11:02:30 PM
Blackiosaurus
The righteous black dinosoaur that won't cop out when there's meteors all about.

Ginyard

rudi! nice to see you back from space/the dead/atlantis/the amazon/the main pirate's jail in Somalia/wherever the hell you've been.

Anyway, continuing on the thoroughly un-pc vein:

Gringosaurus

stickiwee

jutl

Deep sea squid cock mystery unfurls:

Quote"The mature male squid was caught during a deep-water research cruise on the Patagonian slope. We took the animal from the catch, and it was moribund with arms and tentacles still moving, and chromatophores on the skin contracting and expanding...
"When the mantle of the squid was opened for maturity assessment, we witnessed an unusual event.
"The penis of the squid, which had extended only slightly over the mantle margin, suddenly started to erect, and elongated quickly to 67cm total length, almost the same length as the whole animal."

from http://news.bbc.co.uk/earth/hi/earth_news/newsid_8792000/8792008.stm

Cerys

So essentially what they're telling us is that squid can go in for erotic asphyxiation too.

biggytitbo

Big Jack McBastard

I do enjoy a good jutl post.

Quote from: jutl on July 21, 2009, 04:27:44 PM
Close study of these creatures suggests that dinosaurs may have kept their penises inverted internally within a structure called the 'cloaca', a kind of combined anus and urethra. To put it another way, they turned their cocks inside out and stuck them up their arses.

Delightful.

I reckon anti-evolutionists have directly or indirectly suppressed the research into this topic throughout history and only now are inquiring minds finally pawing through the mire of misdirection and censored, (or 'neutered' if you will) natural history programmes and pre-historic exhibits which are alarmingly scant in the field of Dinocockology as it might make the kids (who love them so) ask rather embarrassing questions when faced with a titanic scaly chopper while out on a family day at the museum.

The fact that when any sufficiently precocious sprog, who should voice the same questions when faced with a knobless dinosaur, does not do so, through lack of awareness, equates to a sad indictment of today's youth.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Quote from: jutl on July 07, 2010, 03:40:57 PM
Deep sea squid cock mystery unfurls:

from http://news.bbc.co.uk/earth/hi/earth_news/newsid_8792000/8792008.stm
A load of japanese weirdos are probably wanking themselves silly over this story.

Jemble Fred

Quote from: Big Jack McBastard on July 08, 2010, 01:57:07 AM
The fact that when any sufficiently precocious sprog, who should voice the same questions when faced with a knobless dinosaur, does not do so, through lack of awareness, equates to a sad indictment of today's youth.

To be fair, a visit to the farm would always be a bit more tricky for parents if the roosters were wandering round with chicken dicks and bollocks swinging about between their legs. Nobody asks "Where's that chicken's knob, mum?" Hardly anyone, anyway.

Cerys

That's because the feathers get in the way.

The Widow of Brid

Quote from: Jemble Fred on July 08, 2010, 08:40:27 AM
To be fair, a visit to the farm would always be a bit more tricky for parents if the roosters were wandering round with chicken dicks and bollocks swinging about between their legs. Nobody asks "Where's that chicken's knob, mum?" Hardly anyone, anyway.

I while back I briefly worked at a primary school where the kids had decided that the funniest thing in the world was the phrase 'chicken willy' and spent about 80% of their day saying "chicken willy says what?" quietly to each other then running 'round shouting "Ahahahhahahaha! Chicken willy!' when someone said "what?"
I bet they ask after the cock's cocks.

This is an anecdote that I had never imagined would have even partial relevance in the outside world.
It is also the reason why BBC3 is going to be brilliant in about fifteen years time.