Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 12:08:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Ties

Started by hpmons, July 02, 2010, 12:02:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Little Hoover

I dunno maybe the fact she wears male underwear suggests she's more domineering sexually and would be more likely to be the instigator somehow. She does seem like she'd be that type, although it's not as if I'd know.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I tend to think the reverse, it's women that wear very feminine clothing that seem comfortable in themselves and more confident sexually to me. Boxer shorts doesn't seem very domineering to me, seems more like fanny-denial. Anyway, we're talking about the clothing choice of someone yet to have or understand an opinion. Her manager probably told her to do it.

We should be talking about ties really.

Little Hoover

Zero Gravitas

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on July 03, 2010, 01:12:20 PMBoxer shorts doesn't seem very domineering to me, seems more like fanny-denial.

What!? You know nothing of Girl-boxers!

They are a little 2005 however.

Cerys

Boxers are so much more comfortable than the arse-fodder women normally have to wear.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

I bet Mike Tyson isn't.

hpmons

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on July 03, 2010, 01:12:20 PM
I tend to think the reverse, it's women that wear very feminine clothing that seem comfortable in themselves and more confident sexually to me. Boxer shorts doesn't seem very domineering to me, seems more like fanny-denial.

What does wearing knickers for ages 11-12 make me?

Little Hoover

Is there a word for "someone above the age of consent that attracts or is attracted to paedophiles?"

Kishi the Bad Lampshade

I remember the first time I wore women's boxers. It was a fucking epiphany.

Mary is not amused

Don't you remove them first?

Zero Gravitas

Takes too long, just pull 'em to the side.