Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 07:46:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

James Corden pub

Started by Dimbleby, March 14, 2024, 10:36:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Des Wigwam

Are you still in the pub together? If so can you ask what Rizzle Kicks are like irl?

madhair60

robhug

absolutely fuming the cunts got a tap water. i bet there's punters with paid for drinks who need a table too

didnt think his stock could fall any lower

Mr_Simnock

This thread will be brought back up in years to come with many posts along the lines of -

"you could have stopped it there"

"years of anguish might never have happened had you acted then"

"so many lives could have been saved if only..."

Psybro

I'm in London this weekend and might see if I can check this out.

touchingcloth

Did his wife come in and ask him to take care of his children?

Neville Chamberlain

I'd probably say, 'Bloody hell, aren't you that bloke who appeared in an episode of Dalziel and Pascoe ages ago?!?!?!?'

Stumble over to him, shouting to the rest of the pub "do you want one more? you want one more... James... if you FANCY the Jonas Brothers...try to hide your fuggin..." then crash through a window.

Oh wait, he has gone home.

dissolute ocelot

What was it like working with Lisa Riley?

FAKE EDIT: fucking hell he was also in a Take That video with all 5 of the boys, David Walliams, John Bishop, Catherine Tate, and Alan Carr, directed by Richard Curtis for Comic Relief. Don't know who deserves the sympathy there (little Mark Owen?)

lauraxsynthesis

Give him a non consensual snog like he did to Harry Potter

jamiefairlie

Start berating him for his banana cunt views and shouting incorrect Father Ted quotes at him. Keep doing that as his confusion and anger build and then laugh obnoxiously loudly with as much faked GBOL  bonhomie as you can manage with your head tilted back. Then shout "mate, mate, mate" at him.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Mr Vegetables

Relate my detailed ideas for fanfiction about his Doctor Who character at length, as sincerely as possible and for as long as possible, giving him the impression this means a lot to me and so making him uncomfortable to leave

frajer

Tell him in great detail about your idea for a sitcom called Gavin & Stacey.

If he tries to say he's done it, tell him you think your lawyer will find that very interesting. Very interesting.

BlodwynPig

Talk to no-one in particular about your passionate love for Patrick Stewart and his piercing bon mots.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Was there any getting wide with the pub staff? Apparently he can be quite a difficult customer, which probably leads to staff gobbing in his drinks or putting winnets in his soup and calling them croutons.

frajer

Tell him to commit Carpool Harikari.

DJ Bob Hoskins

Ask him why he's too cowardly to speak up about the online threats made against JK Rowling.

Butchers Blind

I wouldn't say a single word to him. I would listen to what he has to say, and that's what no one did.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: Butchers Blind on March 15, 2024, 07:52:15 PMI wouldn't say a single word to him. I would listen to what he has to say, and that's what no one did.

A single word, repeated endlessly. A mission statement hurled into the void:

Quote from: H-O-W-L on March 14, 2024, 11:01:06 PM
Spoiler alert
GAVLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
[close]

Glebe

Ask him "What's occurin'?"

jobotic

Quote from: Shaxberd on March 15, 2024, 09:30:18 AMSay "mate, you know who you look like? James Corden!" and then absolutely refuse to believe him when he says he is James Corden.

Trouble is, what if it isn't him? You'd get a fucking panelling.

Jim_MacLaine

Quote from: Dimbleby on March 14, 2024, 10:46:55 PM

Corden : Can I help you, mate?

Dimbleby : [shrugs]  Sorry?

Corden : [says aggressively]  What the fuck are you looking at?

Dimbleby : [shouts]  You, ya cunt!

TheMonk

Is that his hand in the photo or is he holding an amusing novelty rubber hand that he was using to entertain the room by holding it up to get attention at the bar and singing "I Wanna Hold Your Hand" and the like?

dex

Ask him if he is Ricky Gervais

beanheadmcginty

Ask him if he's named after Batman's police chum.

mojo filters

Quote from: dex on March 16, 2024, 09:40:34 AMAsk him if he is Ricky Gervais

Nah...just complement him on his acting in After Life.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Jim_MacLaine on March 15, 2024, 09:16:09 PMCorden : Can I help you, mate?

Dimbleby : [shrugs]  Sorry?

Corden : [says aggressively]  What the fuck are you looking at?

Dimbleby : [shouts]  You, ya cunt!

Frost-Nixon for the Gen Alpha years

dissolute ocelot

You should get James Nesbitt, James Cosmo, James Marsden, James MacAvoy, and Lily James to stand in a ring around him, then tell him you're erecting a James Cordon.

James is a silly name. What's a Jame anyhow? Is it a misspelling of Jane?

Icehaven

James is probably my favourite name and was so even before Mr. Haven turned up sporting it, which is why I hate it when the unworthy such as Corden have had it bestowed upon them. Unfortunately it's such a common name it's inevitable that there's going to be some bad ones, but they should have it taken off them and have to be called Notjames or Piers or something.