Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 06:59:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Richie Sunak - The Decline and Fall

Started by Alberon, February 26, 2024, 11:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alberon

QuoteRishi Sunak is to give a surprise speech outside Downing Street at 5.30pm this evening about defending democracy.

It comes after George Galloway won a by-election in Rochdale that Mr Sunak told reporters was "one of the most divisive" in recent times.

The address is unexpected and the press pack were only told he would be delivering remarks outside No10 today.

What's this cunt up to now?

Quote from: Alberon on March 01, 2024, 05:24:23 PMWhat's this cunt up to now?

A speech about 'need to protect democratic processes' apparently.

So the opposite of that.

TrenterPercenter

He'll just be trying to show he is "in control" and will probably want to do something oppressive and try and push a vote where Labour will be stuck between looking weak on the invented Islamist threat and further pissing off the Muslim community.

He knows people would rather get angry and fight against each other in a made up fight than call out the people making up the fight in the first place.   

Goldentony

i'm going with an announcement on new police powers on protests or ARSE SHAGGING TIME

Fambo Number Mive

A Tory donor's paid £25,000 for a dinner with Jeremy Hunt and three other people. And you thought £150 for a curry with Murray was expensive (although I imagine some time with the Chancellor could be more benefical than with the person who played Micky Pearce_.

Fambo Number Mive

Sunak's making some claims about Galloway I've never heard before. I'm no fan of Galloway, but where is the evidence for them? Not that the media will ask him for any.

Goldentony

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on March 01, 2024, 05:50:57 PMSunak's making some claims about Galloway I've never heard before. I'm no fan of Galloway, but where is the evidence? Not that the media will ask him for any.

if he's accused him of shit he hasnt done and wound him up then it's the one funny and morally correct thing rishi sunak has ever done

selectivememory

This statement feels extremely fashy.

Fambo Number Mive

I wonder if Galloway will try and sue Sunak.

TrenterPercenter

Ugh he is going to make things worse (probably his intention though).

Fambo Number Mive

"Doubting Britain's history". Full-on MAGA bullshit from Sunak.

Amazing how rattled everyone is by one by-election result.

Galloway currently handing Sam Coates' arse to himself on Sky News.

bgmnts

QuoteAnd it's beyond alarming that last night, the Rochdale byelection returned a candidate that dismisses the horror of what happened on 7 October, who glorifies Hezbollah and is endorsed by Nick Griffin, the racist former leader of the BNP.

If Nick Griffin is a more principled person than you on this issue then FUCKING HELL POLITICS.

imitationleather

Not watching but it sounds like giving Galloway exactly what he wants.

imitationleather

Alberon

Sunak going full-on anti-Muslim in a last desperate bid for votes.

You're campaigning against extremism, Sunak? Well stop spouting it then.

Beth Rigby is fucking shite as well. The cadence of a sloth.

"Rishi...Sunak made his...speech...outside...No 10"

Goldentony

Quote from: Alberon on March 01, 2024, 06:12:31 PMYou're campaigning against extremism, Sunak? Well stop spouting it then.

email him this

Psybro

Pretty clear attempt to make protestors angrier at the time when Labour is most under pressure to move towards them.  It won't work as nothing he says will stop another seven months worth of bills landing on people's doormats before the election.

Underturd

Quote from: DelurkedToHelp on March 01, 2024, 06:13:24 PMBeth Rigby is fucking shite as well. The cadence of a sloth.

"Rishi...Sunak made his...speech...outside...No 10"

This is where remote-controlled journalism  fails. It depends on a good wireless connection.

WhoMe

Not brilliant optics, that crowd descending into a mob during Galloway's Sky interview

Blumf

Quote from: Goldentony on March 01, 2024, 06:11:03 PMa hat that wanks you off

The Indefatigable Wanking Hat of Galloway only 19.99+p&p

Quote from: WhoMe on March 01, 2024, 06:24:04 PMNot brilliant optics, that crowd descending into a mob during Galloway's Sky interview

In what way was it a "mob"?

All Surrogate

Lordofthefiles

Quote from: Psybro on March 01, 2024, 06:18:31 PMPretty clear attempt to make protestors angrier

Rishi Says: "fair warning, next time you's do a march, agents of the state will be doing everything they can to draw you into causing bother and acting the cunt.
Get ready for us to implement those lovely new anti-protest laws we've been sitting on
."

Senior Baiano

Quote from: WhoMe on March 01, 2024, 06:24:04 PMNot brilliant optics, that crowd descending into a mob during Galloway's Sky interview

Lol, surely Galloway's finished if something's made him look bad

BlodwynPig