Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,809
  • Total Topics: 106,777
  • Online Today: 949
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 06:57:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Cramlington Schmamlington

Started by Jemble Fred, May 28, 2004, 03:29:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
This is just fucking typical.  I move to Blyth and Cramlington becomes an internet sensation overnight!

edit:  Mangoliver: I thought Gala Bingo went bust?

Shade

I have relatives who live in Washington (the north east UK one) and Sedgfield, so, do I win/lose/tie?

sproggy

Quote from: "Shade"I have relatives who live in Washington (the north east UK one) and Sedgfield, so, do I win/lose/tie?

I've been to Washington a few times, it's like the whole town is built from lego.

Shade

sproggy

'cos all the houses look like they're build from lego and all the districts have numbers instead of names.

mangoliver

Quote from: "Concerned But Powerless"edit:  Mangoliver: I thought Gala Bingo went bust?

I don't think it's gone bust, I think some other firm was running it closed it down, and then Gala opened it up again (all this will be in the History of Cramlington exam to follow next week, I hope everybody's taking notes).

Even if it has gone bust, I'm game for some 'light gambling' related squatting. I'll bring a mic and a tux, you can bring your collection of differently coloured ping pong balls and a marker pen.

morgs

Quote from: "Peking O"Eee I love word games me. Shall we bump up the acronym game again?

Ooooooooh! Yes please!  That kept me amused for minutes!

I actually worked at the world famous McDonalds for 2 years! It was a crap store, as  was I!