Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:13:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Saudi Death Splat !!

Started by waxed by nature, May 31, 2004, 03:23:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

waxed by nature

Does anyone else find this rather alarming ??

Probably more so for me as Mum and Dad live just down the road from where this shit happened.

They live on a mainly Brit compound and are thankfully home next weekend but what a fucked up situation !!

22 dead according to Ceefax !!

And they blame the dudes from Al Quaeda.

Kingboy_D

To be honest mate, the sooner they're home the better (what is it the're doing over there anyway?). I think the shits going to hit the fan in that country in the near future, and when it does the fundies have a bone to pick with the 'infidel presence' living in western compounds.  I know that the news blames al Qaeda, but remember al Qaeda is just a franchise name.  Saudi is brimming with Wahabi fundementalists (some think 70-80% of the population) who resent 'unbelievers' (i.e the US) propping up a corrupt and distinctly un-Islamic royal family that consume the oil wealth like an enormous bloated parasite. The House of Saud is built on sand.

waxed by nature

My father works for British Aerospace and earns a damned good crust doing so ( for the past 18 years ) but i think the Saudi buck is worth less than it ever was !!

Saudi was a place i was hoping to work in, both for that wage, the sun, thesand and the Saudi's !!!

Apart from being awful drivers, very rude shop keepers and overtlly ignorant to all forms of life in the 21st century  they ( the Saudis ) are wonderful people !!!