Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 02:37:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Dr Fox can tell the future

Started by hymen spaz, June 02, 2004, 09:58:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hymen spaz

He might be pissing off from the Hit 40 but he's been telling our futures for the past 11 Years. Have you ever wanted to find out which direction your life is going to go in? what is going to happen to you. are you going to be a millionaire?

Well?

Apparently the song that was at number 1 on your 18th birthday sums up your life?

sounds stupid but it works supprisingly well.

http://www.winyard.com/Streetlife/Number1s/Index.html

mine was block rockin beats by the chemicals.

ohhh this was my first thread - i'm all a quiver

Doctor Stamen

George Michael - Fastlove

Ahahahahaaaa!!!

Ah well, a couple of weeks earlier and it would have been 'Return Of The Mack'

Mine's George Michael as well- "Careless Whisper."  So according to the good Doctor what does that say about me and my life?
That I should never have quietly mentioned the stuff about the blonde sort in that car in the Parisian tunnel to my friend?  

Is he saying that was in some way "wrong"?

imitationleather

I'll bump this thread back up in six months...

Crazy Penis

Cher - The Shoop Shoop Song (It's in his kiss)

ewey

butnut

Mark Morrison - The return of the Mack.

the hum

Flat Beat by Mr Wazzo.  I have not a clue who said artist is or how his popular tune went.

butnut

Quote from: "Doctor Stamen"George Michael - Fastlove

Ahahahahaaaa!!!

Ah well, a couple of weeks earlier and it would have been 'Return Of The Mack'

So, I'm just older than you then, quickboy?

El Unicornio, mang

The Prodigy - Firestarter

Odd that, as I am an arsonist

A week later and it would have been 'Return of the Mack'. I'm detecting a Mark Morrison thread running through here....

Crazy Penis

Quote from: "the hum"Flat Beat by Mr Wazzo.  I have not a clue who said artist is or how his popular tune went.

They spelt it wrong too it's Mr Oizo.

If the track is anything to go by you will be hugely popular with drug addicts for a very short space of time.
If you are a drug dealer just about to do you're first big deal, look out your window.

Alberon

Rick tossing Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up

I'll just nip out the back and shoot myself. Don't worry, I'll be very humane.

mr rou-rou

Mr Oizo has a new track out, it sadly doesn't feature a charismatic muppet

how old are you lot, embryos

mine is

Slade - Cum On Feel The Noize , I'm quite pleased about that and I'm going to show it with a colon and a bracket :)

edit: the horror, I read it wrong, Jesus I wasn't 18 in 1973,

18 in 91 = Hale & Pace - The Stonk

fuck me :/ I missed Chesney Hawkes - I am the one and only by a day

edit: although a hippy astrologer once told me my true date of birth was a day later than featured on my birth certificate, i'd believe anything to get away from the stigma of Hale and Pace, I don't even know the track but I just feel it's rotten and not something to live your life by, Chesney Hawkes on the other hand is quite life affirming, I an unique.

Hans

Sugababes  - Hole In The Head  

Ooh er, that doesn't sound too good for me.  Which one of you gets to do it?

Jet Set Willy

Billie- Girlfriend

Horribly, horribly ironic.

falafel

Liberty X - Just a Little.

Just a little what?

QuoteSlade - Cum On Feel The Noize , I'm quite pleased about that and I'm going to show it with a colon and a bracket :)

edit: the horror, I read it wrong, Jesus I wasn't 18 in 1973,

18 in 91 = Hale & Pace - The Stonk

Bastard!  Bastard!  Just as I was feeling smug that I wasn't the oldest here.

Rats

B*witched - Rollercoaster

Today's the day, we're out to play
And lost our way, it's always the same - oh baby now
Climbed the trees, swan the seven seas
We've grazed our knees and no-one's to blame

Yep, that's me alright

lazyhour

FUCK!  Candle In The pissing Wind (Diana Version)

So my life will be cut short in a tunnel and then I'll be canonised.  The last bit is fine, it's just the first part I'm having trouble with.

Rats

Actually, I think I'm that too, I've no fucking idea what I'm doing.

QuoteFUCK! Candle In The pissing Wind (Diana Version)

So my life will be cut short in a tunnel and then I'll be canonised. The last bit is fine, it's just the first part I'm having trouble with.

You see- the Doctor is right; there's already some sort of manifestly strange concordance-  

I wrote earlier-

QuoteMine's George Michael as well- "Careless Whisper." So according to the good Doctor what does that say about me and my life?
That I should never have quietly mentioned the stuff about the blonde sort in that car in the Parisian tunnel to my friend?

Is he saying that was in some way "wrong"?

Tokyo Sexwhale

Swing The Mood - Jive Bunny and the Mastermixers.

Hmm..pills or noose?

falafel

Quote from: "Tokyo Sexwhale"Swing The Mood - Jive Bunny and the Mastermixers.

Hmm..pills or noose?

Best make sure. Go for both.

Uncle_Z

Eezer Goode, Eezer Goode, E's Ebeneezer Goode.  Anybody got any Veras?  Larrrrvleeeee. Ahahahahaaaaaaaa....

thomasina

Oh God, i'm really depressed now.  1979 was a classic year for singles.  And I managed to get One Day at a Time by Lena Martell.

But at least I'm older than Sick as a Pike.

Kawaii Five-O

Mine's "If You Come Back" by Blue, I'm not sure I've ever heard that one. However there's a song that gets played seemingly every half hour on the shop radio at work, that goes "If you come back alive, I'll be there till the end of time", and has nasty forced teary sounding vocals, and I've got a horrible feeling that it's that. Jesus I hope it's not. Missed "Have You Ever" by S Club 7 by a whisker, there must have been a huge grey cloud hovering over the record buying public that fortnight.

mangoliver

ooh, mine was Brim Full of Asha by Cornershop. Could certainly have been a lot worse. Guess I'm a sort of pleasant but all to brief diversion from the normal drudgery, destined to fade back into the shadows after one brief moment of exposure.

Also the song was sandwiched betweened Madonna and Celine Dion, which is a interesting thought if nothing else.

I was blessed with,

Baddiel & Skinner & The Lightning Seeds - Three Lions '98

I'm unsure what to make of that, however it did save me from this.

Billie - Because We Want To

Having looked at all of those lists, I've decided that the charts are still full of shit.

Hairy Chin

Balls! Uncle Z and The Unicorn both got good songs. If only my folks got their act together a year earlier and I'd have had Jamiroquai 'Deeper Underground'...at least I like them, unlike the shit the kids were buying to celebrate my 18th.

Fucking Vengaboys. 'Boom, Boom, Boom, Boom!!'. At least it wasn't the Vengabus or the Ibiza one I guess. Or actually, if the song sums up my life, I should be The Daddy.

No, Neil Fox's clairvoyant abilities are about as much use as the 'Dr.' he used to stick in front of his name.

Tokyo Sexwhale

Yeah, no-one's beaten Jive Bunny for awfulness yet.  

I'm consoling myself with the fact that the number 1 on the day I was born was "Get It On" by T-Rex.