Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,797
  • Total Topics: 106,777
  • Online Today: 949
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 04:18:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Dr Fox can tell the future

Started by hymen spaz, June 02, 2004, 09:58:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
It's like That by "Run DMV vs Jason Nevins"

Does that mean that my life is an annoying pile of shit?

Fucknose

Quote from: "Mr Greedy"2 week old christmas paper in this instance (10th Jan)

I'm glad we've got different birthdays, I was starting to think we were the same person there for a minute.

You're the guy who lived above Gallaghers café until your flat fell down aren't you?

I know a bit worrying, and yes, my flat did fall down, thanks for reminding me, back off to my cardboard box, spare any change ???

Speciality meat product

I dropped a pound coin under a fruit machine in the Royal Oak last week. Have a look, it's probably still there.

hotvans

just checked birth song for guidance and its Billy Dont be a Hero by Paper Lace - camp city - both songs so far are about dying! not v impressed

Johnny Yesno

Oh... my... god... it's Don't Turn Around by Aswad. So that's why I keep being tempted to start bogelling in front of the mirror when I should be spending my free time being creative.

Alberon

Hmmm, my 'birth record' is Zager and Evans - In the Year 2525, certainly better than Rick Astley for my 18th, but not exactly fantastic.

My 21st birthday number 1 is Timmy Mallett with Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini.

Dear Christ!

El Unicornio, mang

Birth song: Brian and Michael - Matchstalk Men and Matchstalk Cats and Dogs
16th: Take That - Everything Changes
21st: Mr.Wazzo - Flat Beat

A heady mix, I think you'll agree

mwude

All you bloody Mr Oizo bastards.  I may be a couple of weeks older than you, but my 18th was celebrated to the sounds of 'When the going gets tough' by Boyzone.

It does sum up my life quite well though.  When the going gets tough, the tough get going.  And mwude doesn't fucking bother to do anything apart from smoking and sitting on his arse.

hymen spaz

Quote from: "tony peanuts"
Quote from: "hymen spaz"mine was block rockin beats by the chemicals.

ohhh this was my first thread - i'm all a quiver

So was mine!  Are you me in disguise?

yes i am but this mini skirt really is chaffing.

hoverdonkey

Take That and Lulu - Relight my Fire. Shit game that.

Bogey

Birth: Blondie - Atomic  -  Good!

18th: Madonna - Frozen  -  Pretty damn accurate because I've been doing more or less the same damn thing since then, and I've gotten absolutely fucking nowhere.

This year: Peter Andre! Huzzah.

SetToStun

Birth record: Silence is Golden. That'll make the boss laugh...

hymen spaz

my birth record is i will survive by Gloria ~Gaynor - is this a good thing?

probably was until priscilla queen of the desert.

Crazy Penis

I checked my birth record ages ago but got it wrong, thankfully. I thought it was Tie a Yellow Ribbon but its Wizzard - See My Baby Jive

21st -  Manchester United Football Squad - Come On You Reds.

I've checked mine but I'm not telling you because you'll all be about as interested in hearing what song was number one on my 18th birthday as I am hearing about yours. State of the board indeed. Three pages of posts relevant only to the person who posted them.

Guess who is in a cross patch mood today? Go on, guess.

Tokyo Sexwhale

Quote from: "morgs"My 18th record was Jive Bunny - That's what I like.  Fucking hell.

That's three of us cursed by Jive fucking Bunny.

weekender

What I don't understand is that the first post clearly states that it's the song on your 18th birthday that is supposed to sum up your life, yet loads of people keep saying things like "On my 10th birthday it was 'Adolf the Goat' by Slipstream", or "When I was born it was 'Acid Dog' by Gloop".  WHY CAN'T YOU GRASP A SIMPLE CONCEPT LIKE WHEN YOUR 18th BIRTHDAY WAS???

Anyway, mine was 'Spaceman' by Babylon Zoo, which apparently has the lyrics:

QuoteSpaceman I always wanted you to go
Into space man (intergalactic Christ)
Pungent smells they consumate my home

Interestingly, I'd like most of you to fuck off into space and my cat has just had a shit.

Make me smile

Quote from: "Munday's Chylde"I've checked mine but I'm not telling you because you'll all be about as interested in hearing what song was number one on my 18th birthday as I am hearing about yours. State of the board indeed. Three pages of posts relevant only to the person who posted them.

so you got Jive Bunny as well then....

hymen spaz

Quote from: "Munday's Chylde"I've checked mine but I'm not telling you because you'll all be about as interested in hearing what song was number one on my 18th birthday as I am hearing about yours. State of the board indeed. Three pages of posts relevant only to the person who posted them.

errr. it's actually 4 pages but i bet you don't want to hear that.

Captain Mildred

Oh no.
Oh no, no, no, no.

Lady in Red.
Chris sodding De Burgh.

Worst feckin' song EVER.

thomasina

Quote from: "Lt Plonker"
Quote from: "thomasina"It means you're going to take this moment and make it last forever.

Excellent. Surprisingly appropriate, I think.

Say it with me.

TraceyQ

Right.

Birth record: "Save All Your Kisses For Me"  - Brotherhood Of Man.
18th : "The Most Beautiful Girl In The World" - Prince
21st: "I Believe I Can Fly" R - Cunting - Kelly.
Day I got married: "I Want You Back" - Mel B and Missy Elliot. Hmm.

TraceyQ

Hahahahahahaha... Stiltskin.

Quote from: "TraceyQ"

Hahahahahahaha... Stiltskin.

Almost well remembered... but you're out by two days.

TraceyQ

Ooops! I apologise. (but I defy you to remember the how the one it really was goes.)

Lt Plonker

Quote from: "king mob"My birth record is Everlasting Love by Love Affair,it gets worse...

Woah, woah there. Everlasting Love is a great song.

Quote from: "SetToStun"Birth record: Silence is Golden.

Heh. I put that on the jukebox in the Uni bar yesterday. Everyone thanked me for livening up the evening.

hymen spaz

Quote from: "TraceyQ"

21st: "I Believe I Can Fly" R - Cunting - Kelly.

yes but do you really BELIEVE?

weekender

The number 1 when I was aged 13 years and three months was 'Boombastic' by Shaggy.  What does that mean?  Exactly, fuck all.  I don't even know if it's true, but you simple cunts will lap it up like sperm in a gutter so you can get yourselves pregnant and claim Child Benefit.  Tossers.

TraceyQ

Quote from: "weekender"The number 1 when I was aged 13 years and three months was 'Boombastic' by Shaggy.  What does that mean?  Exactly, fuck all.  I don't even know if it's true, but you simple cunts will lap it up like sperm in a gutter so you can get yourselves pregnant and claim Child Benefit.  Tossers.

Wassamatter? Clap itchin'?