Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 06:46:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wrasslin' Talk: Punk out

Started by Gurke and Hare, September 02, 2023, 09:46:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gmoney

Man, Edge would really put another nail in the coffin of my interest. Fuck.

Timothy

I would love a heel Edge teaming up with Christian and going against Young Bucks, FTR, Acclaimed etc.

twosclues

Considering Tony was the boss who re-hired a grown man who actually bit someone in the workplace, I suppose I'm impressed he found it in himself to do his job finally.

The Crumb

Quote from: Stone Cold Steve Austin on September 03, 2023, 12:32:09 PMThis is so obviously a lie, scrabbled together to throw to his personal pravda because he'd run out of excuses that won't be contradicted by footage, that it isn't even worth bothering with. His meltdown started when they renewed, his 'camp' had put out some stories to favoured reporters that they believed the Elite would leave. He didn't want to work together, none of his actions have indicated wanting to work together, he wanted to pretend he wanted everyone to work together to make himself sound like the reasonable adult in the room safe in the knowledge it was never going to happen.

Yep, even if it was true then the Elite were clearly right to think better of it. And supposing further that it was a calculated snub, they've absolutely played Punk and he still comes out looking like a mug.

kitsofan34

Quote from: kitsofan34 on September 03, 2023, 12:33:59 PMBut Khan just sacked the man that was clearly responsible for Collision's different tone. Call it 80's 90's cosplay if you want, as if cosplaying 2014 PWG is any better.

Khan sacked him due to an unsafe working environment, whilst Dax Wheeler and Jeff Hardy (anyone see Matt Hardy's nauseating tweet yesterday?) and Don Callis and Justin Roberts and Don Callis are on tv every week.

+Jay Lethal.
+Sammy Guevara.

Timothy

Did all of them physically assault wrestlers and/or other employees in AEW as well? I know that Guevera and Kingston had a fight and that they both apologized. What did Lethal, Dax, Callis and Roberts do?

If the stories are true trained MMA fighter and wrestler CM Punk tried to attack Tony Khan. I would have feared for my life as well. Absolutely logical he fired him.

Turning a blind eye to Saint Phil's spotless past with women is it? Is cheating on your girlfriend and telling her you're trying to get her a job while actively sabotaging her chances of getting said job so you can carry on the ruse better or worse than allegations that have never actually been made but certainly smugly alluded about Callis or saying something stupid to try and be edgy on a podcast

Magnum Valentino

Dunno but that sure is a sentence

The Crumb

Quote from: Stone Cold Steve Austin on September 03, 2023, 05:35:43 PMTurning a blind eye to Saint Phil's spotless past with women is it? Is cheating on your girlfriend and telling her you're trying to get her a job while actively sabotaging her chances of getting said job so you can carry on the ruse better or worse than allegations that have never actually been made but certainly smugly alluded about Callis or saying something stupid to try and be edgy on a podcast

And this charming anecdote

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ringsidenews.com/2023/06/04/resurfaced-cm-punk-colt-cabana-interview-reveals-troubling-sexist-story/

QuoteCM Punk: "The other unofficial member of the Gold Bond Mafia, of course if you ask any of us she's not a member, but to her- this is her world. I couldn't even tell you her real f*cking name. (Punk holds up a picture of him groping a woman's breasts) She is the "Bikini Girl". That is strictly what we called her"

madhair60

your boy's human dirt. fuck him to oblivion

Gurke and Hare

Quote from: kitsofan34 on September 03, 2023, 12:33:59 PMDax Wheeler

If you must lash out at people in fury to defend the man who is to blame for nothing and offended by everything, you should probably get their names right. There's no such wrestler as Dax Wheeler.

Sequence of events:

- Jack Perry gets spot for Collision approved when he's at Dynamite on Wednesday.
- On Saturday, Punk - on what authority it remains unclear - vetoes the spot, at that point Perry accepts it and says nothing.
- Punk gets triggered by a fan's sign and lashes out at Hangman on a live mic.
- To try and distract attention from this, Punk then leaks the Jack Perry glass story
- At All In, Perry then aims a very mild dig at the softest man in the world. Should he have done? Probably not. Can you understand him doing, having been thrown under the bus by Punk to distract from him being a dickhead? Absolutely. Did it justify Punk's response? Of course not.
- Punk attacks his boss.

Beyond Hangman having the temerity to be over with a fan, I'm not entirely clear which part of this The Elite are to blame for.

Listen benevolent and wise sage Phil was just trying to spare the lunatic Jack Perry from tumbling headfirst through a greenhouse (going through a car windshield, a thing that has been done countless times without incident, including by Perry a week ago) so he could pull a sickie from work (has more AEW matches than anyone)

Memorex MP3

The CM Punk fans on Twitter are something else, reminds me of those weirdo C Ronaldo fans. It's really bizarre because you'd have to imagine Punk absolutely despises such sycophant behavior.

Psybro

It turns out the people that got mad at Punk for being a quieter and leaving WWE after they bought his house were actually somehow broadcasting back from the current day when his being a fucking chancer is documented.

DigForVictory

Delighted Punk is gone mostly because he's clearly a toxic and unhinged bully and anytime someone like that is removed from the wrestling industry that's a good thing.

But also this last return he's been fucking shit, the "Real World Champion" gimmick has been a load of bollocks. I won't miss that shite being gone.

Gurke and Hare

Ja'moke

Quote from: Gurke and Hare on September 04, 2023, 12:27:03 AMChicago loves Hangman!

It definitely seems that even Chicago is over Punk's shit.

Deanjam

Not the most exciting of cards tonight, but having sat through WWE's boring non-event last night, this suddenly seems much better than it did before. Kenny/Takeshita should make it worth it.

Ja'moke

Cole and MJF are on that run where everything they do is over as fuck.

Ooh Joe vs MJF feud? Yes please.

Mobius

Nice call back to Joe pushing MJF in NXT

Joe Vs MJF sounds like a GREAT feud!

Ja'moke

Very enjoyable ppv so far. Darby continues to be a mad man.

Gurke and Hare

Ja'moke

Miro v Hobbs overdelivered big time, helped by the meat chants.

Deanjam

Oh god, Miro/Lana soap opera incoming.

Ja'moke

The hot and flexible wife is here!

Ja'moke

Ruby's best match in AEW easily. Good stuff. Toni still killing it too.

Gurke and Hare

Ja'moke

TK spending Punk's contract money on Final Countdown instead. Worth it.

Gurke and Hare

Starks is a great dickhead heel.