Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:39:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Cunt of Death Day Jubilation Spectacular

Started by shoulders, May 16, 2022, 02:40:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: Head Gardener on May 19, 2022, 12:16:41 PM

I did think that was real for a minute, and was about to say it sounded like a good, if unusual, lineup.

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on May 19, 2022, 01:50:15 PMI did think that was real for a minute, and was about to say it sounded like a good, if unusual, lineup.

I fell for it too. Got laughed at by various group chats.

shoulders

shoulders

Quote from: Blue Jam on May 19, 2022, 11:07:15 AMBlimey, she really has shrunk. Get some Platinum Pudding down her pronto.

Her tits are now below the 2nd coat button, presumably even with the aid of a bra.

Ferris

Nothing says "we are NOT having a collective national breakdown" like that.

Completely normal. Carry on.

Butchers Blind

selectivememory

non capisco

Someone add in Hector Salamanca looking furious and feverishly dinging his bell in the bit at the end where they're singing in front of a load of old 'uns.

Kankurette

Alright, which one of you was this?

Just watched it. Absolute AIDS tier, although replacing 'thank you' with 'dead soon' makes it better.

Johnny Yesno

Edit: just seen that's what the talktv tweet was about

Blue Jam

The replies to that tweet are giving me hope at least. One said @kuntandthegang has competition and I wondered if that meant he had a Jubilee song out, and indeed he does. Video here, NSFW obviously:

https://mobile.twitter.com/kuntandthegang/status/1527718339426111499

idunnosomename

Why are the lead vocals so fucking weak. Why does the cover look like it was made in MS Paint. Why is there a guy waving around a stiff cat at the end. Who ARE these fucking people

idunnosomename

The United Nations has unilaterally agreed a tactical nuclear weapon be launched toward the centre of High Wycombe immediately. In sha'Allah.

dissolute ocelot

Everyone in Britain has multiple images of the Queen, on stamps, banknotes, tea-towels, official documents, mugs, novelty bobble heads, cuddly toys...

Do you think if everyone simultaneously jabbed a pin into an image of the Queen, we could do some voodoo and spend the weekend of the 4th lolling around in our mourning clothes like Victorian widows?

Blue Jam

Quote from: Better Midlands on May 21, 2022, 09:43:04 AM

That Shih Tzu looks so embarrassed.

I wonder if this poundland Captain Tom knows what the original song is actually about.

idunnosomename

This is clearly a boomer daughter who's trying to cash in on her dad's same-age-as-qvim but done much more tackily than girlboss Hannah Ingram-Moore

Same sort of north home counties place. Can you get more tory cunt death shithole than Wycombe?

Ferris

Just checked in on the captain Tom fiasco, the foundation has done 2 tweets in the last 2 months and looks to have fully pivoted to ageism? But zero effort or engagement, and no media coverage beyond the expenses/salary/gin stuff.

Looks like they've given up. Even the daily mail is writing articles that imply they're dodgy grifters (while still beatifying st Tom of course).

Ferris

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 21, 2022, 11:57:40 AMSame sort of north home counties place. Can you get more tory cunt death shithole than Wycombe?

I had an uncle who moved to high wycombe. He wasn't a very nice man and is now dead so there you go.

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: Better Midlands on May 21, 2022, 09:43:04 AM

Black Box Recorder have let themselves go

Video Game Fan 2000

I get so enraged reading silly old sods say stuff like "she leads by example", all that propaganda mashed into a human brain that is more interesting than an aristo could ever be.

You know that Stephen J Gould quote about the weight of Einstein's brain being less important than the fact that hundreds of thousands of brains as interesting as Einstein's were in the heads of people who were worked to death thanklessly in fields? Seeing some old bugger trot out "the queen works so hard!" is like the most poisonous, bitter version of that. 

Then I remember that ideology doesn't exist its just some vulgar marxism thing we don't need to care about because the world is too complex and full of different stories and then everything is alright

Quote from: Ferris on May 21, 2022, 12:15:48 PMLooks like they've given up. Even the daily mail is writing articles that imply they're dodgy grifters (while still beatifying st Tom of course).

Yeah, Hannah would have been all over this jubilee shit otherwise.

Ferris

Quote from: Better Midlands on May 21, 2022, 12:30:30 PMYeah, Hannah would have been all over this jubilee shit otherwise.

Hadn't thought of that, good point.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Blue Jam on May 21, 2022, 11:45:36 AMI wonder if this poundland Captain Tom knows what the original song is actually about.
as well as the variety of things the song can be said to be about (freedom, sexual liberation, looking to the future, I guess theres some point being made with the similarity to the Russian anthem I remember the Pet Shop Boys played up) there is the core disjunct that stress of the refrain "Go WEST" is the exact opposite of the way "THANK you" is usually said

Its like the worst song they could have chosen to repeatedly thank a elderly monarch

Video Game Fan 2000

The second time the camera highlights the codgers on the patio I expected a biblical cloud of flies to descend.

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 21, 2022, 12:32:59 PMIts like the worst song they could have chosen to repeatedly thank a elderly monarch

It won out over Die You Fuck by the Brainbombs by 7 to 5 votes

The Mollusk

It really sounds like they're saying fuck YOUUUU like Larry David having a go at HUUUGH in the cinema on Curb.

bgmnts

The Kunt effort is great, especially the little Shamen homage.

Rich Uncle Skeleton

Captain Tom Inc. must be seething for killing off their golden goose and having to watch that nobody deliver the the charisma-laden spoken word verse.

So fucking happy people wised up and they can't go into overdrive for this. Its already making anyone with sense despair without them muscling in on it too.

If that single does anything besides drop like a stone, then we deserve the nukes. The old guy sort of has an excuse in that he knows nothing other than slavish devotion to a monarch who wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire. But the berk in a hat and the young mood hoover barely singing her lines should know better.

idunnosomename

bets on John Pearce's family getting a free holiday to the Seychelles where he contracts monkey pox and dies