Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:10:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Football Thread 2021/22 Part 2 - Matt Le Tosser, Dejan Moron and Thickie Lambert

Started by JamesTC, April 06, 2022, 08:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poobum

My heart is palpitating. Why do I even care? It makes no sense.

DrGreggles

Kankurette

I can't believe City have chosen to fuck up the title now of all days, and the worst of it is it won't be about Villa's performance, it'll be about Gerrard doing his old team a favour.

Everton are getting hammered but at least they're safe. Unlike Burnley.

Crenners

Liverpool should win the league at this point. Half an hour to score once. Half an hour for City to score twice.

It really is that simple.

Pancake's Half Hour

Kankurette

Imitationleather will be happy. No chance Spurs are losing this!

imitationleather

Thursday

Brighton showing absolutely no interest in the comedy of Man Utd finishing 7th. Sad to see.

imitationleather

Kankurette

It's almost like they want to lose it because there's no way Wolves can beat Liverpool. Little Red Riding Hood's gonna slaughter the wolf.

TrenterPercenter

Villa are a ridiculous team they are world beaters one match dog eggs the next.

jobotic

Fucking come on Liverpool. Can't let these cunts spoon it up and get away with it. Again.

Dickov 90+6

The Lurker

Kankurette

bgmnts

Shocking second half from Liverpool here, as well as good Wolves defending as per.

It was always pressure for City though because if City won nothing this season that would be an abysmal showing by Pep. The amount money spent by them staggering.

Just the two cups and a potential champions league it is then.

badaids

Quote from: jobotic on May 22, 2022, 05:33:39 PMFucking come on Liverpool. Can't let these cunts spoon it up and get away with it. Again.

Dickov 90+6

Bollocks, come on the citizens. Can't have Klopp and the entire world's media irritating me again.

Twonty Gostelow

shoulders

shoulders

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on May 22, 2022, 05:32:42 PMVilla are a ridiculous team they are world beaters one match dog eggs the next.

Substitute match for half.

shoulders

Crenners

You have to say fair play to the red men, they've gone out there and got the result, leaving relatively little on the table. Who else but that man Mo Salah.

badaids

Oh crikey this really is going to go down to the final whistle isn't it?

badaids

Quote from: Crenners on May 22, 2022, 05:47:05 PMYou have to say fair play to the red men, they've gone out there and got the result, leaving relatively little on the table. Who else but that man Mo Salah.

Give this person a job on the Guardian AIH live feed.

bgmnts

Quote from: badaids on May 22, 2022, 05:47:20 PMOh crikey this really is going to go down to the final whistle isn't it?

City had it sewn up with that first goal to be fair, you knew they'd score another 2. It'a what they do.