Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:37:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Cook'd and Bomb'd Mafia Mafia Day 4

Started by MSG, April 30, 2020, 09:37:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rue the polywhirl

Quote from: Prison Biscuits on May 01, 2020, 09:24:24 PM
I agree with DM's plan: vigilante, whack the polywhirl for attempting to drag my good name back into this!

Certainly not the case. I encourage only that Danger Man investigate you to clear your good name once and for all for the conscious of Jim Bob.

gib

Prison Biscuits (0) Blodwyn Pig, Jim Bob

rue the polywhirl (1) Prison Biscuits, BlodwynPig

Dr Greggles (0) Prison Biscuits

Angrew Lloyg Wegger (0) Prison Biscuits, BlodwynPig

BlodwynPig (7) Dr Greggles, Danger Man, rue the polywhirl, Prison Biscuits, earl_sleek, Jim Bob, Angrew Lloyg Wegger

Danger Man (0) BlodwynPig

gib

You string up BlodwynPig without further ado.

BlodwynPig was
Spoiler alert
a scum goon
[close]

no further posts please

Jim Bob

Quote from: Angrew Lloyg Wegger on May 01, 2020, 09:21:38 PM
I can smell crime flavoured bacon in the air. (And wrongness flavoured bacon courtesy of Danger Man (the cop))

Vote blodwynpig

The writing is on the wall for BlodwynPig and I suspect that this late vote of yours is a desperate attempt to appear to be a townie.  After all, it would take a miracle to save BlodwynPig at this point, so there's no harm in you keeping up appearances is there, Mr. Mafioso?

Jim Bob

Quote from: rue the polywhirl on May 01, 2020, 09:26:35 PM
Certainly not the case. I encourage only that Danger Man investigate you to clear your good name once and for all for the conscious of Jim Bob.

It would be appreciated.

Jim Bob

Quote from: Prison Biscuits on May 01, 2020, 09:22:42 PM
This all rests on Danger Man actually being the cop, though.

I think chances are high that Danger Man is indeed the town cop because if he weren't, then surely the actual town cop would come forward to inform us.

Jim Bob

Argh. Sorry, gib. I didn't read your post before posting my above messages.  My apologies.

MSG

sorry guys, this is what happens when the GM is supposed to declare nightfall at 7 AM on a Saturday.

a half hour after sunset a large black car pulls up in the street near the harbour. A beautiful, dark-skinned woman gets out, walks slowly toward the hanging corpse on BlodwynPig.

"Sono contento che tu sia morto, bastardo! Vaffanculo!" whispers Gianna, her voice trembling. She spits, crosses herself and returns to the car. It disappears into the hills.

MSG

Daybreak will be at 10 AM UK time on Saturday 2 May: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=CaB+Mafia+Day+5+daybreak&iso=20200502T10&p1=136, i.e. 11 hours and 12 minutes.

Night actions are due 1 hour before daybreak.