Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 01:21:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Only Fools and Horses but it’s post-apocalypse

Started by Ferris, June 15, 2022, 04:57:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferris

The three-wheeled van has all spikes and that on the front.

Glebe

Del is bare-chested and wearing a hockey mask.

Rizla

Rizla

Cuellar

Trigger's broom is still going, now on its 7,935th handle and 9,612th head. The head has got all spikes on it as it's the post-apocalyptic future.

Rodney tries to put a pony in his pocket, but banknotes in the post-apocalyptic future have all spikes on them and also he's wearing a strappy leather gimp outfit, so he doesn't have any pockets either.

Glebe

"Well that's the night's tryout in this fallout shelter we found over with thankfully, right Grandad?"

"Yeah Del Boy, that was awful!"

Rodney looks outside.

"Er lads don't know how to break this to you..."

Ferris

non capisco

DEL BOY: Look lively, Rodders! I think we've been noticed!

RODNEY: What are you talking about, Del?

DEL BOY: The sort over there with the grey trousers and the white pumps, look!

RODNEY: What, the one with all urine pooling around her feet?

DEL BOY: It might not be URINE, you dipstick. Nahhh, she's probably got a melted Callipo in her pocket or something. Anyway, look at her staring! I'm onto a winner 'ere, bruv.

RODNEY: Look at her sta...? I don't believe you, Derek! She's not staring at us, she's most probably staring at that colossal mushroom cloud that's suddenly dominating the Peckham skyline. It's the apocalypse, Del. The end of days. The Russians have only gone and bloody done it!

DEL: I knew I shouldn't have let you stay up and watch Dr. Strangelove, Rodney. You probably thought it was one of those Channel 4 Red Triangle films, didn't you? You've got nuclear weapons on the brain now, you have. Russians. Give over. Well, I'm gonna try my luck with this bird anyway.

(DEL sidles up to the URINATING WOMAN)

DEL: Bon chance, les miserables! And what might your name me, mon cherie?

UNCLE ALBERT: It's Anne Sellors, Del Boy. Yah, yah. She's only got one iMDB entry, 'Urinating Woman'.

DEL: You'll only have one iMDB entry in a minute, you soppy old goat!

Ferris

In The Grim Darkness Of The Far Future There Is Only David Bowie LPs

Fambo Number Mive

Del Boy sells a load of dodgy crossbows to the defenders of a small oil refinery.

Fambo Number Mive

DCI Slater and Goose interrogate the lads about the stolen microwaves at the Main Force Patrol headquarters.

Rolf Lundgren

Fambo Number Mive

The Rodnertator goes back in time to 1991to  prevent Damien from being born and winning the war against the machines. A Delbot 500 is also sent back to stop the Rodnertator.

"Hasta la vista, plonker"

Glebe

DEL: Let's go and sell shonky shit dahn the market Rodney!

ROD: No it is post-apocalypse.

frajer

Stick a skull on the front bonnet
I'll kill us all if you advance

"You mark my words, my son, this time next year, we'll have three litres of water."

Ferris

Quote from: frajer on June 16, 2022, 11:58:17 AMStick a skull on the front bonnet
I'll kill us all if you advance

But if you want fresh water
for your son or daughter
Then brother, please provide tribute.

Fambo Number Mive

Here's the thing that's driving everyone berserk and causing clashes between roving gangs dressed in leather gear.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

This time next year Rodders, we shall be dead!

Replies From View

Let's crawl into these potato sacks Rodders for a nice sleep.  Oof, these sores sure do weep!

Cuellar

Bionic Del tears Scrofula Rodney's hand off when he shakes it a bit too tightly at the end of a really unpleasant chain of events

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Trotter's Independent Trading Co

New York • Paris • Bartertown

frajer

Rodney grows gills and starts a nice little earner trading dirt from the before times. Del Boy quaffs recycled piss like there's no tomorrow, which there isn't.

Rizla

Del attempts to turn a profit on a barely-functioning Ferguson Videostar and a VHS recording of Words And Pictures

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Rodney pisses his knickers when he catches sight of the mushroom cloud looming over Peckham.