Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 01:01:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Only Fools and Horses but it’s post-apocalypse

Started by Ferris, June 15, 2022, 04:57:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
"No Rodney, I'll buy the sandwiches, 'cause you bought the Ford Falcon XB GT."

Ferris

We will split this final tin of spam down the middle; 60-40.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

"When's this eclipse meant to happen then, Dave?"

"No Trig, it's the apoc... Nevermind"

*riotous laughter from the studio audience*

Ferris

Buster Merryfield falls down the stairs at the British Tragedy Awards.

Rizla

A confused, half-remembered depiction of the Jolly Boy's Outing is performed by travelling punch and judy men as a form of government during Peckham's 2nd iron age.

Ferris

I know this isn't the right thread, but the codgers in only fools are impressively bonkers.

Buster Merryfield "refused to divulge his real name to anyone during his lifetime" and Lennard Pearce shook hands with Hitler (though "regretted not killing him").

non capisco

DEL BOY: What are you moaning about now, you dozy old twonk?

GRANDAD: He brought me back a mouthful of dirty rainwater cupped in his scorched and blistering palms, Del Boy! I wanted an Emperor Burger!

frajer

But here's the one that's driving me beserk
Why's there an exhaust pipe in my neckkkk?

Rizla

No income tax, no VAT,
No future for humanity

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Cassandra's miscarriage, but its born with only one eye and three legs.

Rizla

Glebe

RODDY: Derek, the radiation has caused me to evolve a weird mutant tongue.

kalowski

Mickey Pearce is an albino with hairless milk white skin and pink heavy lidded eyes.

Glebe

Quote from: kalowski on June 16, 2022, 10:42:04 PMMickey Pearce is an albino with hairless milk white skin and pink heavy lidded eyes.

Another nasty Del line that cut from A Royal Flush!

Fambo Number Mive

Micky Pierce becomes a Smegma Crazy and Lord Humongous gives him Wednesday afternoons off for band practice with Rodney.

idunnosomename

Del  bot: its post apocalypse dave!

Rodbot: you plonker derek!!!!

Fambo Number Mive

The Trotters visit the Fawlty Towers fallout shelter. Basil is not happy as he knows about Del's reputation, even though money as a concept vanished in the nuclear blast. Sybil tells the story of Uncle Ted and the crate of brown ale for the 94th time to keep up morale while Basil, Manuel, Rodney and Del furiously masturbate in a corner to see which one has the best seed for the repopulation of the human race.  Outside the Major has grown an extra head and is devouring other survivors while making racist remarks.

Marlene! That mutated twelve-legged dog is in my aquarium again!

frajer

Del Boy finds a multi-million pound antique timepiece in his lock-up and is dismayed to find it's now worth half a cooked rat.

dontpaintyourteeth

Ferris

Quote from: frajer on June 17, 2022, 04:56:44 PMDel Boy finds a multi-million pound antique timepiece in his lock-up and is dismayed to find it's now worth half a cooked rat.

It's a functioning Casio F-87w, the only timepiece to survive The Event.

Rolf Lundgren

Mickey Pearce increases life expectancy to 45 by trading broken, lawnmower engines for a vial of Hydrozone.

Rolf Lundgren

UNCLE ALBERT: Well it's them jars. How am I supposed to tell the difference?

DELBOY : I tell you how you tell the difference. This one has on the label, Maxwell House Coffee. On this it says T99 Rocket Launcher Ammunition. It's a bit of a give away.

Glebe

JUDGE: What is the verdict in the Albert vs the Brewery case?

LEAD JUROR: I'm afraid there is no verdict as the jury were all killed by nuclear radiation.

Oh once happy bauble, twisting on the bliss-twig of ignorami...

kalowski

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

God bless Nukey Street
Viva Nukey Street
Long live Nukey Street
C'est magnifique,
Nukey Street
Magnifique
Nukey Street

That bit out of Robocop where they hit the mutant, except it's the three wheeled van, not a police car.

kalowski

Glebe

GRANDAD: They promised us homes fit for heroes. Instead we got radiation-created hero mutants fit for Charles Xavier's Home for Gifted Mutants.