Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:30:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

RODDERSCOP

Started by Goldentony, June 27, 2022, 10:59:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldentony

you stupid STUPID fucking PLONKER you BURNED THE FUCKING SEX DOLLS

I had to blow the door, what d'you want?!

THEY'RE AS GOOD AS USED

[three weel van with siren pulls up beside blue transit van doing 40 on hammersmith flyover]

HEY BOYCEY WE GOT COMPANY

non capisco

GOT DONE FOR GANJA
NOW WORKS FOR BROTHER
RODDERSCOP COP COP

pancreas

YOUR OFF THE CASE RONDEy

Fambo Number Mive

RODDERSCOP tries to arrest DCI Slater but Directive 4 prevents him from doing so.

The Mollusk

Mickey Pearce covered in toxic sludge melting and screaming in agony as a yellow reliant robin ploughs through and annihilates him

idunnosomename

LOVELY JUBBLY

LOVELY JUBBLY

LOVELY JUBBLY

LOVELY

RODDERSCOP COP COP

Fambo Number Mive

Everyone in the Nag's Head laughing at It's Not My Problem while Mike chases a couple of NUKE addicts out of the toilets.

frajer

State your prime directives.

1. STICK A PONY IN YOUR POCKET.
2. FETCH THE SUITCASE FROM THE VAN.
3. UPHOLD THE LAW.

I love this guy!

BROTHER, I AM YOUR MAN.

Replies From View

"Right couple of sorts leave"

Replies From View

robot voice:  DELBOT. HAVE. FALLEN.  THROUGH. GAP.

frajer

PLEASE REPEAT WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT MARLENE, DELBOT.

NO NEED TO COMPLY. HER CIRCUIT BOARDS SAY IT ALL.

YOU WHAT.

BOYC-209 fires his machine gun arms, which sound exactly like his trademark laugh.

idunnosomename

BOYC-209 falls down the stairs

Ferris

I'd buy that for a dollar (from the market)!

Glebe

SLATER: Look Del. It is a DVD of a film called Robocop. If only we had him on the police force!

DEL: Oh yeah Roy, cushty (facking natter).

Fambo Number Mive

"I ASKED FOR SOME CANS OF BABY FOOD, HE BROUGHT ME A CHEESEBURGER"

idunnosomename

Rodderscop shoots down the wrong chandelier drinks piss out of the fridge then hits his Austin Countryman with a branch

frajer

"Nice shooting, son. What's your name?"

"Dave."

Goldentony

I always knew where the line was drawn, and you just stepped over it, you dipstick. You've insulted me, and you've insulted Trotters Independent Traders with that bastard creation of yours! I had a guaranteed military sale with ALBERT-209! Renovation program! Spare parts for 25 years, who cares if it worked or not?

Boycey thought it was pretty important

Boycey. You know, he's a sort, and he means well. But he's not going to live forever. And I'm number two around here. Pretty simple mathematics, ey Slater? You just manged the wrong tout

Fambo Number Mive

Rodderscop malfunctioning after Alan Parry added a load of new directives, he shoots dead a football coach before asking the shorts clad corpse to sign a Greenpeace petition.

Replies From View

"DURIN DA WAWAH"

Fambo Number Mive

The image does not display for me.

idunnosomename

I need your clothes your boots and ooh betty the cats done a whoopsie on the carpet

Replies From View

All the OFAH characters are vying to be one of a limited number of Robocop stand-ins.  There's about six characters thinking they've been cast as the ED-209.  Even Damien is tunelessly growling "PUT A PONY IN A POCKEH.  AN TAKE A SUITCASE FROM DA VAN" like the part isn't already taken.

All the female characters have assumed they are playing the role of either Rodderscop's wife or the policewoman, and there is some confusion as to whether Rodderscop or Delbot is the Robocop stand-in.

Fambo Number Mive

"You're Clarence Boddicker, you dipstick" Del tells a metal-clad Uncle Albert.

frajer

Trigger goes apeshit on Nuke and gets shot to bits, but his frantic brain is successfully transplanted into the body of Rodderscop 2.

"We need you to take out Rodderscop."
"Who?"
"Rodderscop."
"Who?"
"... Davecop."
"Affirmative."

Ferris

Put down your suitcase, you have ten seconds to comply.

Fambo Number Mive

DELBOT flies RODDERSCOP'S jetpack right out to sea to try to win the affection of Lisa.

Quote from: frajer on June 30, 2022, 02:07:41 PMTrigger goes apeshit on Nuke and gets shot to bits, but his frantic brain is successfully transplanted into the body of Rodderscop 2.

Replies From View

Cassandra and Raquel absolutely cracked off their nuts on drug

Cassandra has a claw that comes out of her front that begs for more drug and it makes Rodderscop sad as if he/it remembers something