Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

February 26, 2024, 12:09:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Ricky Gervais - Armageddon

Started by There Be Rumblings, December 07, 2022, 10:15:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Victoria Coren on January 14, 2024, 07:50:05 PMGervais muttered that 'At least I'm not gay, or a woman'

Little preview of the next special, there.

markburgle

Quote from: Gerv"At least I'm not gay, or a woman"

"...and if you are gay, or a woman, just go 'At least I'm not dead!'....

I'd rather be dead, in that situation, to be honest."

TheMonk

The Laughing Stock YouTube channel has just stuck up an hour and a half of his 11 O'clock show if you're interested. I made it ten minutes in. He really has been doing the same schtick for years. Most unpalatable. Wonder what he'd say if someone posted that bit where he asks people what animal they'd kick to death under one of his posts about how much he loves animals.

dead-ced-dead

idunnosomename

It's a tiktok video of the immigrant routine animated with Lego in Blender that, unprecedentedly, has caused Ricky to laugh with tears in his eyes.

Here's the original
https://youtube.com/shorts/-ysDNwFSzdU?si=PP_t0RRWbdF-9nWa

Fuckin grim eh

dead-ced-dead

Jesus. Grim is right.

Speaking of Lineker, I was browsing Next's website yesterday and saw he has a range of winter wear on there.

Handsome bugger, too. The dapper old git!

Catalogue Trousers

Quote from: BritishHobo on January 15, 2024, 01:15:55 PMWhat was the series arc in Derek?

Derke learns to ride a bicycle. Fuck it, Ryan managed that and more in Doctor Who and he was one of the blandest characters that the series has ever had.

Blue Jam

Quote from: dead-ced-dead on February 24, 2024, 11:39:35 AMSpeaking of Lineker, I was browsing Next's website yesterday and saw he has a range of winter wear on there.

Thanks to my crap attention span I had thought you were referring to Gervais and had to re-read the post. Not sure anyone could put out a black t-shirt and some from-the-market-blue jeans and call it a "range".

Maurice Yeatman

Quote from: dead-ced-dead on February 24, 2024, 11:39:35 AMSpeaking of Lineker, I was browsing Next's website yesterday and saw he has a range of winter wear on there.

Impressive head of hair for 63 too, although I suspect there's a bit of swirly sculpting going on around the crown where he may secretly be one of us. I took this screenshot so I can copy the style next time I leave the house, which will probably be April.

dead-ced-dead

So it's agreed, this is the Lineker PHWOAR thread now?

TommyTurnips

My favourite thing he ever did was block Graham on twitter. I don't have any opinions on football though.