Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,787
  • Total Topics: 106,777
  • Online Today: 949
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 03:42:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

FUCKDOWN, U.S.A.

Started by Abnormal Palm, April 19, 2020, 01:24:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog Botherer

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on November 14, 2020, 01:47:58 PM
181k yesterday. Could be on for the big 200 in a week.

hahahaha i wish. it'll be 200k by Tuesday at the absolute fucking latest. it's exponential baby.

Dog Botherer

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on November 14, 2020, 01:28:32 PM
When you say full capacity, does that exclude measures like pubs and restaurants in the UK took? i.e. packed in like it was 2019.

nah full death cult. some places like where i used to work have slashed staff, opening hours, customer numbers in an attempt to try and open safely, most places are just going full bore cash grab.

George Oscar Bluth II

But Trump said it would go away when Biden won the election because it's all a hoax!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: George Oscar Bluth II on November 14, 2020, 07:18:55 PM
But Trump said it would go away when Biden won the election because it's all a hoax!

Oh lets keep in mind that until January whatever happens - and its gonna be carnage - is on Trump.

Dog Botherer

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on November 14, 2020, 09:20:30 PM
Oh lets keep in mind that until January whatever happens - and its gonna be carnage - is on Trump.

lol most people will blame it on Biden, just watch.

Mobius

Ferris

Get on a ventilator to own the libs.

Mister Six

Quote from: Mobius on November 16, 2020, 12:47:31 AM
that's a lot of states

Half of the US, in fact.

New York City might be going into lockdown again, scuttlebutt says. Spikes been growing in Brooklyn, Queens and Staten Island for a while. We were doing so well for so long and then we got complacent.

BlodwynPig

Such is the nature of a viral contagion.

Cuellar

Quote from: Mister Six on November 16, 2020, 05:18:55 AM
Half of the US, in fact.

New York City might be going into lockdown again, scuttlebutt says. Spikes been growing in Brooklyn, Queens and Staten Island for a while. We were doing so well for so long and then we got complacent.

This is the way it ends, not with a bang but with a AKARCOIDILINIAKSKYMEMNMONENCNDNMOHOKORSDTNUTWVWIWY

MrMrs

when were you doing so well?

Mister Six

For the past, I dunno, five months? New York City had mostly got on top of it. It was in the fuckwit states that it was going mental.

batwings

South Dakota Covid nurse describes how some MAGA patients still believe it's a hoax even when they're in the process of dying from it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WicsWfTm1ZI&feature=emb_title

https://twitter.com/JodiDoering/status/1327771329555292162

Fambo Number Mive

QuoteThe White House has said the annual presidential pardoning of a turkey before Thanksgiving will happen this year.

The ritual spares a turkey from being served on a Thanksgiving dinner table, and the birds usually spend the rest of their days on a farm or even Disneyland in Florida. It falls to voters to choose to pardon one of two turkeys, although both birds tend to be spared in the end.

White House officials say social distancing will be practised at the event next week and people will be asked to wear face masks.

The chosen birds were raised in Iowa and next week will board a train to Washington DC where they will stay in a hotel before making their way to the White House...

I'm assuming people will need to travel with the birds on the train from Iowa to Washington, which seems like a bit of a risk. Why not just cancel the stupid tradition for one year? It's a bit sick anyway really.

PlanktonSideburns

JamesTC

Trump will use the loophole to pardon himself and spend the rest of his days on a farm or even Disneyland in Florida.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

19th worst day for deaths in FUCKDOWN, U.S.A. yesterday...

Dog Botherer

all i want for christmas is DEATH

Shoulders?-Stomach!

200,000 new covid cases in the USA yesterday.

Chedney Honks

Hope every American gets it and dies except my mates John and Pete.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Chedney Honks on November 21, 2020, 06:26:52 PM
Hope every American gets it and dies except my mates John and Pete.

How are they knocking on these days? One of them was some gay candidate right?

Urinal Cake

I wonder if Trump died from it whether it would change the GOP's perception of it. A lot of people speculate that a lot of Trump's base see Covid-19 is the will of God. As in if it exists it's some sort of punishment for poor, black and brown people as well as sinners. If Trump died it would've been seen as God's will and for Pence to rise.

In short you can't win with these people.

jobotic

Quote from: batwings on November 17, 2020, 07:31:42 AM
South Dakota Covid nurse describes how some MAGA patients still believe it's a hoax even when they're in the process of dying from it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WicsWfTm1ZI&feature=emb_title

https://twitter.com/JodiDoering/status/1327771329555292162

jesus.

This can't be happening to me, Trump wouldn't allow it.

There's been a terrible mistake, I shouldn't have been arrested. I've denounced so many myself. Let me write to Comrade Stalin, when he hears of this he'll have me released and you'll be on your way to the Lubyanka.

Chedney Honks

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on November 21, 2020, 10:35:05 PM
How are they knocking on these days? One of them was some gay candidate right?

I can't remember exactly because I probably made it up, but the one guy who basically fucked off to his cabin in Colorado ended up getting bored so just went back to normal life. I wish he'd stayed there forever but probably not good mentally in the long run.

Dog Botherer

heard a lot of sirens today

Fambo Number Mive

QuoteMarcy Flanagan, Executive Director, Maricopa County Public Health: 800 youth sports teams will be coming to Arizona next week

https://twitter.com/anneryman/status/1329474481396408321 (19th Nov tweet)

QuoteJust got to work and was notified there are no more ICU beds in the state of Arizona.

https://twitter.com/Cleavon_MD/status/1330677240388935680 (23rd Nov tweet)

Might want to think about cancelling the 800 youth sports team visit, Arizona.

JamesTC

None of the kids will be able to play hide and seek without ICU

Dog Botherer

Quote from: Dog Botherer on November 22, 2020, 02:31:31 AM
heard a lot of sirens today

can't tell if i'm just noticing it more now but a lot yesterday too.

Dog Botherer

outbreak amongst the covid denying MAGAin-laws. will update.